Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Thanks bro! Gonna try and bring the fronts down a touch more then I should be happy :) Looking forwards to seeing how you go with yours - proper different colour, will look good mate :)

Yeah there aren't many out there thiss colour I love it. Well I'm tryin to save for coilies but they are quite expensive plus will wanna change my bushes to. Got so much I wanna do but lack of funds. But just given up smokin plus I don't need to drive my car durin the week anymore so hopefully this will help to the funds :)

not posted in here before, just some phone pics. need some proper camera pics.

coilovers & wheels just fitted, need to remove the adjusters from the back to get it sitting properly

22e1ba9b.jpg

741e623a.jpg

d5b8ba03.jpg

e2d25b20.jpg

f6087db3.jpg

d95653d0.jpg

e080059f.jpg

813ba563.jpg

not posted in here before, just some phone pics. need some proper camera pics.

coilovers & wheels just fitted, need to remove the adjusters from the back to get it sitting properly

22e1ba9b.jpg

741e623a.jpg

d5b8ba03.jpg

e2d25b20.jpg

f6087db3.jpg

d95653d0.jpg

e080059f.jpg

813ba563.jpg

Are these 18"? Im planning on spraying my rs6s graphite but they are 18" and Im not sure if they will look good...

thats a stunner!!

so you say it started life as an SE?

what side skirts are they?

any interior pictures?

How did u get merc wheels to fit???? I say lose the badge but its up to you. I like em tho - very unique :yum:

The side skirts are Votex skirts, in fact the whole kit is.

And the alloys, merc rims have a 5x112 stud pattern which is the same as the a4, a6, a8, mk5 golf, scirocco, etc, and most merc wheels have an offset and width which is vag friendly, hence a lot of people use them. I currently have brabus reps on my a4, until the end of the week that is.

Nice C17LJR seen you over on edition. Looks well with the fat fives on it good work. What coilies u running?

Cheers Az, not sure why it double posted?

mlody - As Az says, wheels are 18x8.5

Gavlar - Cheers,Fives are nice but will actually be for sale very soon as got something else planned.

Coilovers are FK, Highsports i think?

C17 Looks good bud.

LOL, kept looking at the Rangers gates your neighbour has there in the 2nd last photo.........nice :eyebrows:

Cheers Phil, thats my mother in law's neighbour.

House is named Ibrox, got the Rangers crest on all 3 gates, RFC reg on the car & i'm sure both upstairs bedroom curtains are RFC ones too.

;)

Carl

Cool what's in store for it next then? I really need to get my **** in gear and get myself some coilies

us lid, front plate recess cover & door blades going for paint end of next month,

need to find new wheels first though

There's a us lid for a saloon on eBay just now, 150 but it's been on and off for months so could probably get it cheaper, can't also get them from audi, that's where I got the avant one, was about 350 though

Plate recess cover, I'll update with part number tomorrow ;)

I'm too good to you guys

Recess cover - 8E0-807-240-B-GRU

Needs to be modded slightly, so not a straight fit. I'll explain later as on my phone the now

Very nice silversurfer, black b7 sline roof rails would finish it off nicely

got the car washed today so took a couple pics

mumsfurnitureandcar023.jpg

mumsfurnitureandcar025.jpg
mumsfurnitureandcar027.jpg
mumsfurnitureandcar030.jpg

fat 5s up for sale, with near new falkens 215/40/18 tyres

keep find myself coming back to look at the avant silver, i love it.

need to get the 'petrol' rear valance for mine,

keep find myself coming back to look at the avant silver, i love it.

need to get the 'petrol' rear valance for mine,

Cheers mate. I need it stanced like yours :) I've got the Laminx to do the all red rear lights this weekend. :)

Finally taken and uploaded a few photos of my S4, some of which I have also posted on the detailing forum.

DSC00406-1.jpg

DSC00450-1.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455-1.jpg

DSC00437-1.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

Not as clean as I would like to achieve but I ran out of time.

Looks very nice mate, especially with those alloys. Roll on the nice weather, seems like a very long time since it was good roof down weather.

A few of mine. Got some S4 door blades done recently in Satin Black. Im planning on getting the chrome / alu trim around the windows done the same too, along with the wing mirrors, roof rack and boot lip to match.

what do you think?

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

and a pic of before they were fitted>

IMG_0703.jpg

Last edited: