1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post pics of your A3/S3

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by silver75, Jun 22, 2007.

1. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Cobra88 - Holy Sh!t i only saw now that its an A3........ Wow still very good job indeed, Cheers guys
  2. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Ah it's always nice to see the beat colour up in here Shox, deffo needs a crack with the lowering stick, yr giving Chaddy a run for his money lol:thumbsup:
  3. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Damo.H - Only realised the skirts,breaks,badges,etc after it was mentioned haha, Looks good in Black and covers up the A3 nicely. Cheers buddy keep well
  4. ben.w93

ben.w93 Member

A few pics of my old 1.8T quattro sleeper. Uprated fuel pump and injectors. A few people had nasty surprise when they tried to cut me up. Just because it has a tow bar and no badges on the back doesn't mean that its slow. Sounded better for having an S3 exhaust fitted too.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  5. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Ben.w93 - Looks good buddy - what engine code was your A3T? what cc injectors you use? did you get a remap etc? what where the figures? Thanks bro,Keep well and have a good day
  6. ben.w93

ben.w93 Member

Engine code was ARY. Its a 2001 180bhp quattro sport with 70,000miles on the clock. The car wasn't standard when I bought it, hence I'm not sure on the injectors, other than them not being standard. It was fitted with a
    Viezu map. I believe it was a generic map and needed setting up properly to unlock its full potential. The car was quick, but not good on fuel. I did look at getting MTM to set it up on their rolling road, they did a nice job of dad's S5 sportback. I put the S3 exhaust on it when the factory one was blowing. Rather than spending too much money on it I just upgraded to the 2.0TQ B7 A4. These photos were taken hours before the car was sold, hence why its on the standard wheels rather than my 17" TT Ronal wheels. It was a lovely drive, but the A4 was a good buy and has a lot more toys on it.
  7. deeman88

deeman88 Watch this space...

heres mine at heathrow airport last night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Dude you're missing a wheel centre cap ;)
  9. deeman88

lol. how did you even notice that? you must have some of that Stig X-Ray/ CAD vision lol
  10. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Ben.w93 - sounds good buddy, I was also looking at an A4 2.0TQ before i got my A3T but preferred the A3 as i previously owned an A4,S5Q's are also amazing machines know a guy with a Charged S5Q and that thing goes like a bat outa hell! keep well bro and keep safe.Cheers:salute:
  11. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

One good looking car Deeman88 :) Keep it up.Chat soon, Cheers
  12. deeman88

Thanks ChaddyA3, cant wait for the weather to be amazing again so as to bring out the waxing kit
  13. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

Sounds like a plan :) mine also needs a good old clean up :-( she's dirty at the moment.......dont we all just hate crappy weather + dust haha keep well buddy
  14. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Here was mine today, in need of a proper wash and wax but it'll do for now;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. damo.h

Looking good there Jim... Where you pick your matts up from?? I need a new set, the mrs has worn a fkn hole in the driver side with her sodding heals :(
  16. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Yeah mate have you got that guys details again for the matts? Im cant find his email address and like damo, my drivers sides kanckered.

Also how did you get the gaitor to stick down into the shift housing? Mines hanging out the front :(

Btw car looks mint.
  17. damo.h

Dani you on about the gear stick gator?? I tucked the corners and stapled mine in as their a bit bigger than the original surround.
  18. Dani_B19

Yeah mate but was asking jim as his is prefacelift like mine and the gaitor is very very tight unlike you post facelift guys.
  19. dougie175

dougie175 Member

This is my A3 130 TDi sport, the idea was to create a sporty diesel along the lines of the LCR Tdi or Golf Anniversary TDi and Fabia VRS TDi, but an Audi equivalent.

Sorry the pictures are rubbish I only have a mobile and nowhere decent to take pictures today I will get some better pictures up one day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. Dani_B19

Like that mate, one of the best 8l diesels ive seen :).
  21. deeman88

Some nice cars being posted in here, Jimgrim77 and dougie175 some sweet rides there
  22. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Thanks damo. I know the feeling.

I got them from eBay after posting a thread a while back. They look wicked and come as a four pack. Front and back. Check my photos, in sure that I posted a load of pics somewhere.

A guy from hamburg, Germany, takes mats and stitches Them together and the fixings are oem. Dani must have seen an old post as I posted his email address too on asn. He can do just fronts or single sides.

I'll grab his details and post again.
  23. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Thanks dani. It's nearly finished and I'm happy with it. Needs a good clean but the sun gave me the idea of taking a few new pics.

I'll grab the details and post,pm them over. The German guy is cool and the product is immense. Everybody loves them when they see them in flesh. Very oem.
  24. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Sorry dani. Forgot to Answer this. I kept the original gaitor but used the new gear knob. Felt that the old leather matched better and just jubilee clipped old to new. Works and looks perfect without making a round peg fit in square hole etc...sold the new 8p leather gaitor for a few bob. Job done.

Looking forward to doing the gauges on Tuesday to see what the hybrid is doing when I plant the power.
  25. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Thanks deeman. Wouldn't have done half the things I have without asn and it's users. Helps to have inspiration.
    deeman88 likes this.
  26. deeman88

so true, ii keep telling all my friends to join a forum of some sort that's relevant to their cars. these guys on here are angels. and your mats.... omg lol
  27. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Jimgrim77 and dougie175 - very nice cars guys, you guys sure know how to hit it in style :) Keep well and have a great week.Cheers
  28. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@dougie175- I want your Spoiler, Bumpers + splitter. Looks demon buddy, Best diesel seen so far. Alot of good work done here. Keep it up.Looking forward to some close ups for idea's :) Cheers
  29. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Hi Everyone, please take a look at my S3 here https://plus.google.com/photos/108252577206566005558/albums/5718988706663634609
    tried to post pics to here but for some unknown reason it wouldnt let me.
    This is standard for the minute but in working progress, i have a CC Remap, Milltek exhaust system with decat pipe, green panel air filter and Forge 007p being done at the end of the month then hopefully front mounted intercooler well hopefully if everything goes to plan.

Cheers Olly
  30. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

Looks tidy Olly, nice motor there! Best colour! :beerchug:

In terms of photos, add to your profile and then copy the url from the uploaded pic one at a time into the photo url request screen when it comes to adding. Easier to explain by phone but there are stickies to explain it better.
  31. damo.h

You saying us facelift boys have baggy gators :lmfao:
    I didn't realise they where different mate.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]As said Oli looking good:thumbsup: mingers are taking over ASN lol need a push on black paintwork [/FONT]
  32. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Jernejk likes this.
  33. Jernejk

Jernejk Ambassador

WOW!! Is that the shine or what! Impressive...
  34. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@S3Olly - very nice buddy + very clean example!! Looks good and fresh :) keep well
  35. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@Dave A3 - Wow how clean do you want it?? haha great looking car buddy and How you finding the JOM's? how low have you dropped the A3? Thanks Cheers
  36. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

as clean as i can lol after i took that pic i noticed a couple of bits i missed underneath :p

the joms are nice not too harsh and handle really well both with and without the arbs. I dunno how low it is really. the back are wind down to the bottom and the front i guess about 50mm could probably do with another 10mm but i got scared of bashing my sump! lol
  37. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the great comments mucho appreciated, she is still a working progress but but have lots of ideas in mind for her.
    Luckily for me the weather was nice today and i also had the day off work so it gave me chance to give her a good clean and polish, so i have taken a few more recent pics for you to have a look at.
    https://plus.google.com/photos/108252577206566005558/albums/5718988706663634609

I am after a Audi S3 battery cover if anyone has got a spare lying around that they would like to get rid of as its quite annoying me without one in my engine bay.

Nice looking A3 dave she is looking gleaming if i must say so, what polish are you using to get a shine like that.

Cheers Olly

P.s hope i have added the URL link to the pictures right Jimgrimm77

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  38. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

urs is also very clean looks like a nice example u got there!

i use autoglym super resin polish and collinite 845 wax. Chemical guys wheel guard on the rims. The black paint really does polish up well on these cars!
  39. Jimgrim77

Jimgrim77 Member

That's better! Your car looks well olly!

It's always good to take pics on a nice day, I really need to clean mine more!
  40. Dani_B19

Only bigger arseholes :) haha.

Yeah they are mate, i know its very strange.