Post pics of your A3/S3

@Marick92 - here is the pic that made me change my mind :)

DSC00923.jpg

Cheers

Thats the photo that made me buy my fat fives and join this forum! my favourite picture everr!! <3 been looking for that photo for ages! i love you :)

Just thought that i should add a few more recent pics ;)

2012-03-03184254.jpg

431017_10150569808482397_604072396_9410241_1424195818_n-1.jpg

Last edited:
Always a pleasure Marrick92 :) Had the pic for a while, just browsing through them again made me change my mind as i mentioned :) unfortunately the original isn't much bigger :-( but hope and glad you like it bro - btw the other adds look great, keep up the awesome work. Cheers buddy chat during the week:thumbsup:

@ Tomas.s - Looks good buddy - What power figures you pushing? how you finding JOM Coilies? Looks good with the S3 boot spoiler :) Keep well Buddy Cheers

@ Tomas.s - Looks good buddy - What power figures you pushing? how you finding JOM Coilies?

power figures? :D 150 ish (more or less) so far. and regards the coilies. I found em quite stiff/firm comparing to oem ride,but that might be due to polybushed front too/rather than coilovers alone.Not bad for cheap/budget setup thou.

@ Tomas.S - Thanks buddy, I asked as this is one of the main sets of coilies we can get here in SA. Have you had the car remapped yet? whats the plans on her? keep well Cheers

dscn5739e.jpg

dscn5705.jpg

dscn5696e.jpg

Sitting higher than I hoped as standard but it'll have to do for now...

@SHOX - Looks good buddy, Welcome to ASN :) very nice wheel choice, When the S3 is lowered its gana look demon!! keep well

@Cobra88 - Holy Sh!t i only saw now that its an A3........ Wow still very good job indeed, Cheers guys

Ah it's always nice to see the beat colour up in here Shox, deffo needs a crack with the lowering stick, yr giving Chaddy a run for his money lol:thumbsup:

@Damo.H - Only realised the skirts,breaks,badges,etc after it was mentioned haha, Looks good in Black and covers up the A3 nicely. Cheers buddy keep well

A few pics of my old 1.8T quattro sleeper. Uprated fuel pump and injectors. A few people had nasty surprise when they tried to cut me up. Just because it has a tow bar and no badges on the back doesn't mean that its slow. Sounded better for having an S3 exhaust fitted too.
6962630001_ca4403454e_b.jpg
6816511278_d1a5f6b7d4_b.jpg
6962631549_bab73068b7_b.jpg

@Ben.w93 - Looks good buddy - what engine code was your A3T? what cc injectors you use? did you get a remap etc? what where the figures? Thanks bro,Keep well and have a good day

Engine code was ARY. Its a 2001 180bhp quattro sport with 70,000miles on the clock. The car wasn't standard when I bought it, hence I'm not sure on the injectors, other than them not being standard. It was fitted with a
Viezu map. I believe it was a generic map and needed setting up properly to unlock its full potential. The car was quick, but not good on fuel. I did look at getting MTM to set it up on their rolling road, they did a nice job of dad's S5 sportback. I put the S3 exhaust on it when the factory one was blowing. Rather than spending too much money on it I just upgraded to the 2.0TQ B7 A4. These photos were taken hours before the car was sold, hence why its on the standard wheels rather than my 17" TT Ronal wheels. It was a lovely drive, but the A4 was a good buy and has a lot more toys on it.

@Ben.w93 - sounds good buddy, I was also looking at an A4 2.0TQ before i got my A3T but preferred the A3 as i previously owned an A4,S5Q's are also amazing machines know a guy with a Charged S5Q and that thing goes like a bat outa hell! keep well bro and keep safe.Cheers:salute:

Sounds like a plan :) mine also needs a good old clean up :-( she's dirty at the moment.......dont we all just hate crappy weather + dust haha keep well buddy

Here was mine today, in need of a proper wash and wax but it'll do for now;

4455-25-11-11-054-large.jpg

4456-25-11-11-047-large.jpg

4457-25-11-11-043-large.jpg

4460-25-11-11-061-large.jpg

4462-25-11-11-008-large.jpg

Looking good there Jim... Where you pick your matts up from?? I need a new set, the mrs has worn a fkn hole in the driver side with her sodding heals :(

Yeah mate have you got that guys details again for the matts? Im cant find his email address and like damo, my drivers sides kanckered.

Also how did you get the gaitor to stick down into the shift housing? Mines hanging out the front :(

Btw car looks mint.

Dani you on about the gear stick gator?? I tucked the corners and stapled mine in as their a bit bigger than the original surround.

Yeah mate but was asking jim as his is prefacelift like mine and the gaitor is very very tight unlike you post facelift guys.

This is my A3 130 TDi sport, the idea was to create a sporty diesel along the lines of the LCR Tdi or Golf Anniversary TDi and Fabia VRS TDi, but an Audi equivalent.

Sorry the pictures are rubbish I only have a mobile and nowhere decent to take pictures today I will get some better pictures up one day

2012-03-11-037.jpg

2012-03-11-039.jpg

2012-03-11-040.jpg

Some nice cars being posted in here, Jimgrim77 and dougie175 some sweet rides there

Looking good there Jim... Where you pick your matts up from?? I need a new set, the mrs has worn a fkn hole in the driver side with her sodding heals :(

Thanks damo. I know the feeling.

I got them from eBay after posting a thread a while back. They look wicked and come as a four pack. Front and back. Check my photos, in sure that I posted a load of pics somewhere.

A guy from hamburg, Germany, takes mats and stitches Them together and the fixings are oem. Dani must have seen an old post as I posted his email address too on asn. He can do just fronts or single sides.

I'll grab his details and post again.

Yeah mate have you got that guys details again for the matts? Im cant find his email address and like damo, my drivers sides kanckered.

Also how did you get the gaitor to stick down into the shift housing? Mines hanging out the front :(

Btw car looks mint.

Thanks dani. It's nearly finished and I'm happy with it. Needs a good clean but the sun gave me the idea of taking a few new pics.

I'll grab the details and post,pm them over. The German guy is cool and the product is immense. Everybody loves them when they see them in flesh. Very oem.

Yeah mate but was asking jim as his is prefacelift like mine and the gaitor is very very tight unlike you post facelift guys.

Sorry dani. Forgot to Answer this. I kept the original gaitor but used the new gear knob. Felt that the old leather matched better and just jubilee clipped old to new. Works and looks perfect without making a round peg fit in square hole etc...sold the new 8p leather gaitor for a few bob. Job done.

Looking forward to doing the gauges on Tuesday to see what the hybrid is doing when I plant the power.

Some nice cars being posted in here, Jimgrim77 and dougie175 some sweet rides there

Thanks deeman. Wouldn't have done half the things I have without asn and it's users. Helps to have inspiration.

Reactions: deeman88
so true, ii keep telling all my friends to join a forum of some sort that's relevant to their cars. these guys on here are angels. and your mats.... omg lol

@Jimgrim77 and dougie175 - very nice cars guys, you guys sure know how to hit it in style :) Keep well and have a great week.Cheers

@dougie175- I want your Spoiler, Bumpers + splitter. Looks demon buddy, Best diesel seen so far. Alot of good work done here. Keep it up.Looking forward to some close ups for idea's :) Cheers

Hi Everyone, please take a look at my S3 here https://plus.google.com/photos/108252577206566005558/albums/5718988706663634609
tried to post pics to here but for some unknown reason it wouldnt let me.
This is standard for the minute but in working progress, i have a CC Remap, Milltek exhaust system with decat pipe, green panel air filter and Forge 007p being done at the end of the month then hopefully front mounted intercooler well hopefully if everything goes to plan.

Cheers Olly