Post pics of your A3/S3

Here is a little "update" since post #1158 and #1171.

My S3 got new paint, new reat lights, wheels (18" S8 replica) and "lost" antenna, new discs and pads, shacks and stabilizers,...

mg6290.jpg

mg6294.jpg

mg6282.jpg

mg6302.jpg

mg6303.jpg

Did you forget the lowering springs?

Following a hot weekend of waxing & polishing my bog standard 1.8T Sport

5994545171_518c8cffa3_z.jpg

5995103860_6b55c1035f_z.jpg

Thank you for your compliments!

The wheels are mille miglia EVO replica....

Ciao Chris! ;)

Thank you for your compliments!

The wheels are mille miglia EVO replica....

Ciao Chris! ;)

i've got genuine reps too :) yehhh!

did you have the arb's fitted before your suspension? how do they improve things, is it noticeable?

Sorry just read this,

I fitted the ARB's and the Coilovers at the same time so couldnt comment on if they made much difference...

Grill and badge black'd up and facelift lights fitted....

9f7494da.jpg

This is the 2nd or 3rd S3 i've seen with the FMIC pipes spaced to fill the whole fog light recess and I like it. Thinking of changing mine now :think:

I'm not a fan, sorry. I have nothing against it though, but for me, it's all about the OEM look, and I/C pipes on show shouts modified! I'd do things the tuffty way if I was to go with that level of tuning.

I'm not a fan, sorry. I have nothing against it though, but for me, it's all about the OEM look, and I/C pipes on show shouts modified! I'd do things the tuffty way if I was to go with that level of tuning.

Tuftys is modified ;)

The whole intercooler setup cost less than £200! This was the main reason for going down the no foglight route. I may paint the pipes black though?

The whole intercooler setup cost less than £200! This was the main reason for going down the no foglight route. I may paint the pipes black though?

Lol, I have nothing against what you have done BENJAMIN, there's a few S3 owners that have done the same, but apart from a bling set of alloys on my own car and some lowering, I usually keep the cars body looking OEM, hiding it's potential(if you can call it that).

Lol, I have nothing against what you have done BENJAMIN, there's a few S3 owners that have done the same, but apart from a bling set of alloys on my own car and some lowering, I usually keep the cars body looking OEM, hiding it's potential(if you can call it that).

Stuff that. I have spent thousands under my bonnet, and I wants EVERYONE to know that!! lol.

But that's just me.

Each to their own :)

Lol I wasn't getting grumpy dude. To be fair I would rather have my fogs back, it reminds me of my old skyline with the way it looks now.

Car's looking good Ben! I like and don't like the pipes at the same time! Now I have new tyres and my sandard wheels back on it might be time for you to trial map mine!

A pic I took last night.
s3side.jpg

An older pic.
IMG_2435.jpg

And on the way to the bristol krispy creme meet (that I never made it to due to a blow out and not having my locking wheel nut in the car!! oops)
s3m4.jpg

I've used this site on many occasions I thought its about time I post something so here goes . . .

this is my 1.8T quattro. enjoy :D

Last edited:
I've used this site on many occasions and thought its about time I post something, so here goes . . . this is my 1.8T quattro. enjoy :happy: