Post pics of your A3/S3

Just thought I'd put a few more pics of my car up to show they are different.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

5590352722_ec24fbd69d_o.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

I bet all the yellow car owners love the fact that everywhere you drive there is someone punching another person and saying "yellow car". They all look great, especially those massive matching porsche brakes!!

True that does happen!,i recently attended austrias worthersee vw show,a german bloke tryed explaining the yelow car joke hit me and walked of!,normaly you don't hit the driver but prap's it works different in other contrys lol

Just thought I'd put a few more pics of my car up to show they are different.

just a few more pics :lmfao:

those brakes are truely awsome though, how come you did'nt have the front bumper insert colour coded aswell??

Hello kev!,thanks mate,um the main reason is stone chips,and think it brakes the bumper up abit,the other colour coaded bits are more in your face bits !,i do like the way your interiour is stitched as wel looks nice mate!!

Hello kev!,thanks mate,um the main reason is stone chips,and think it brakes the bumper up abit,the other colour coaded bits are more in your face bits !,i do like the way your interiour is stitched as wel looks nice mate!!
yeah after i asked the question i looked at the pics again and thought na would'nt look right, think it looks better as it is tbh,

True!.you should have came to worthersee vw show in austria,i can't explain how good i was,or the only way i can ive already booked next year!.my mate put a vidio on youtube search ~worthersee 2011 driving about~,not the best video better half way through!

True!.you should have came to worthersee vw show in austria,i can't explain how good i was,or the only way i can ive already booked next year!.my mate put a vidio on youtube search ~worthersee 2011 driving about~,not the best video better half way through!
i want to be going to lots of euro shows really but i havent got a passport and have spent to much money on the car for this year tbh, my plan is to maybe not change much on the car next year so as to save me some money to then do the euro shows instead/aswell

Thats what i was goin to do save more, for more power next year!,that went out the window!,allways spending renewing parts,or uprating them!,its a habit!

Here is mine. Owned it for just over a week,
Since buying it I have painted grill, de-wipered rear, fitted aero wipers off mk4 golf, coilovers, forge dv, pipercross panel filter.

Need to change wheels very soon!!!

c74e4b17.jpg

Wel mine was the first ever one!,but your right emola yellow is more rare now!,lol

Wel mine was the first ever one!,but your right emola yellow is more rare now!,lol
sure is there is an a3 down my way thats also now liquid yellow, strange that :whistle2:ehh...your to late to have used these forum's though as if you were about there'd be one less in the world for sure :o.k:

I thought they are imola yellow. I wanted a yellow one think the black and silver ones look bit plain and to much like a normal a3. IMO :)

After a set of rotiform blq alloys but they will have to wait for a while got cambelt and some powder coating to do first :)

Thats true kev,we have spoke before i know how you feel,same hear!,not pointing fingers but somes copyed someone there are either 4 or 5 liquid yellow 8l's now!.i was thinking of moveing to germany praps i should at least my car would be different there!

Praps we should all get a feature done together?,or start up a sis web site,audi sport net /liquid yellow ones

Im not telling don't want any more this colour!,lol no its renault liquid yellow the clio sport colour!,im not leting anyone else know though!

I have been in the mag a few times but not for a feature yet car is'nt finished!,if you go down on the posts you will see my car and the other one put a few pics up!,kev s3 had had his feature in golf plus think thats the one you meen!

I have been in the mag a few times but not for a feature yet car is'nt finished!,if you go down on the posts you will see my car and the other one put a few pics up!,kev s3 had had his feature in golf plus think thats the one you meen!
should be in fastcar in july also :salute:

Hey all new to this forum jus picked up my Silver 8L 03 plate S3 a couple weeks back and am quite keen on decking it on some TSW Holstens was jus wondering if there are any pics of one on here? many thank yous :)

Reactions: rustynlc
Nice Carbon wrap there Jgould. You do it yourself? I've always wondered whether you can lacquer carbon wrap. Would give it some depth and make it look like the real thing!

yeah i did it myself its dry carbon fibre and is textured i did wonder that myself might try as i have a bt spare thanks for the reply

I Don't but it's carbonprintuk and is on eBay I use the 1.5 metre by 30cm
I used 2 rolls 1 did rear insert on s3 and front Audi badge and my key
The other did the fins on doors and centre going to have to get another to do other odd bits on the interior
The wrap cost 6.99 plus delivery which came to 9.99 and arrived within 2 days hope this helps u

My misses's 2001 1.8T.
19 inch RS007's fitted with 225/35 tires.
Lowered on 40mm Pi springs up front, 50mm Pi springs on the rear, G-max shocks all round.
Induction kit.
Miltek exhaust system fitted, decatted, and Golf style tail pipe.
Needs a remap now. . .

2cpp9c0.jpg

bjgvvd.jpg

46ffd90c.jpg

polishedbliss01.jpg

Last edited: