Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

The downside of the Audi 8v forum...lol,listen mate your car will come quicker than you think,with all its AWESOME SPEC intact,if you have any summer hols booked look forward to them first,put the car slightly into the back of ones mind and before you know it will be here and no no doubt here sooner than September?

It is me delaying the delivery though so i've none else to blame. And just after it's due to arrive we're off on a week's holiday and not taking my car. Gonna be torture. Every video i see and hear that engine spool up....

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hi Rob,looks awesome mate,it really does...l really need to get my car detailed,paint/windows..only washd it twice in the last 2 weeks,but the paint and roof are still beading exceedingly well,but l have 3 bad blemish's on the rear hatch "right of the the 4 circles,probably done taking of that white wrapping by the dealer...how much did the detail set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Forgot to say,AWESOME interior shot:cool:"Mono kitty" looks class.

Haha cheers J had to get that one in there at the end lol !!

Mine looked ok from the dealers think they use some sort of showroom shine on it but was worried about getting some genuine protective coating on it plus it had some swirl marks on the bonnet. Price wise best to check the link out as there are standard fixed prices but then there are also extras depending on which brand of product you opt for so Gyeon, Nanolex, Gtechniq, etc. He also gave my interior leather a once over with Swissvax leather glaze which is extra - that's the stuff that stops dye transfer so would be spot on for your amazing interior. Wheels and exhaust tips were sealed and glass polished seriously on the way back in heavy rain I didn't need my wipers above 40mph !! Overall then not cheap but quality products that genuinely protect the car and even come with a warranty for probably the same as a dealer would charge for Scotchguard !!!

Here he is :- http://www.autodetox.co.uk/new-car-detail/

It is me delaying the delivery though so i've none else to blame. And just after it's due to arrive we're off on a week's holiday and not taking my car. Gonna be torture. Every video i see and hear that engine spool up....

My Mrs=Avril has put the foot down and said were going on holiday in 5 weeks...so i need fork out for that "Sharm for ten days" l was planning Coil overs,19" replica RS6 Alloys and a Pro detail...lol...So thats on hold.

if you have a Privy plate mate dont delay it ?.

Mine looked ok from the dealers think they use some sort of showroom shine on it but was worried about getting some genuine protective coating on it plus it had some swirl marks on the bonnet. Price wise best to check the link out as there are standard fixed prices but then there are also extras depending on which brand of product you opt for so Gyeon, Nanolex, Gtechniq, etc. He also gave my interior leather a once over with Swissvax leather glaze which is extra - that's the stuff that stops dye transfer so would be spot on for your amazing interior. Wheels and exhaust tips were sealed and glass polished seriously on the way back in heavy rain I didn't need my wipers above 40mph !! Overall then not cheap but quality products that genuinely protect the car and even come with a warranty for probably the same as a dealer would charge for Scotchguard !!!

Gyeon,Nanolex,Gtechniq all get amazing reviews mate..l am paranoid with metallic,having 2 white cars before..was hoping to sneek in a pro detail before l go on hols.

get some outside shots soon,so we can see it in all its Daytona Beauty:cool:

Reactions: Rob2k68

Had a butcher's at autodetox..they done a TTRS....in Spangle Bloo it looks awesome...

My Mrs=Avril has put the foot down and said were going on holiday in 5 weeks...so i need fork out for that "Sharm for ten days" l was planning Coil overs,19" replica RS6 Alloys and a Pro detail...lol...So thats on hold.

if you have a Privy plate mate dont delay it ?.

Considered a private plate on a few occasions but never gone through with it. Never know if to match it with me or the car. Of course then some people think you're a **** for having one!

SN11 SCR...LOL

Can't believe "d1ck" gets censored! Which clever d1ck thought of that?

Any more plate suggestions welcome. S3 MJP would be ideal but doesn't seem to be available!

I like the lowered stance, what suspension are you using and do you find it any harsher than the standard ride height with magnetic ride?

H&R 28810-1
Magnetic Ride
I would say that it is quite a bit firmer but definitely manageable for everyday driving here in Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
My dirty 3 door hatch S3 with 19" alloys.

S3 2015

Reactions: Rob2k68, naughts4187, gogz s3 and 7 others
Popped into Watford Audi and saw someone collect their sepang SB S3, bascically same spec although different wheels, very nice. Few weeks for me now 4 months and waiting...

Reactions: Forbzeeee
FB IMG 1427747612143

Latest picture, major changes in the works but not for a few weeks yet. Few smaller changes due in this week and next

Reactions: ndk83, gogz s3, Louay and 2 others
Im never on here, but I had to post...I know each to their own, but f*ck me, if there is ever such a thing as wasting and ruining an already perfectly good car that's it!!!!!!!!!! Subtle as a flying hammer but ah well

Im never on here, but I had to post...I know each to their own, but f*ck me, if there is ever such a thing as wasting and ruining an already perfectly good car that's it!!!!!!!!!! Subtle as a flying hammer but ah well
Uploadfromtaptalk1427987133922

Reactions: Pulp84 and Jassyo06
What to do with your opinion

Reactions: J6YAK, RAPS3, P D C and 9 others
I can feel the love already :)

Lovin' the foreplay ;)

Reactions: RAPS3, Marc18, Louay and 2 others
There is NO way I can compete with that! well done mate brilliant comeback. owned.
I always save photos I find funny to my phone just incase they become valid at some point. I am now glad I do this ha

Reactions: RYuill, DommyR and Louay
The world would be a boring place if no one modded their cars

Reactions: Brasso
Lol you have ****** your car. It's a ******* disaster and it's screams that you have no class let alone taste...but if you think it's cool, good for you ;)

l aint into modifying cars either,but the way you put your point across was all wrong.

Don't swear that shows no class mate

Reactions: J6YAK, Louay and P D C
Lol you have ****** your car. It's a ******* disaster and it's screams that you have no class let alone taste...but if you think it's cool, good for you ;)
come on then. let's see your car?

Reactions: P D C and Q5 TRS

Well after picking up my car last week and it raining every day since, at long last the weather has broken and I managed to get the essentials done!! :)

P1030336
P1030340
P1030342
P1030343
P1030345
P1030347
P1030349
P1030350
P1030355
P1030356
P1030358
P1030360
P1030336
P1030340
P1030336
P1030340
P1030356

Last edited:
Reactions: nickatkinson, J6YAK, AndyB-S3 and 11 others
l aint into modifying cars either,but the way you put your point across was all wrong.

Don't swear that shows no class mate

This is exactly my point. Wasn't what he said, was the way he said it.... As cliche as that sounds ha

Reactions: Steph67, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Hey Rob,autodetox dont work up here in Bonnie scotland,Hamilton to be precise, so i managed to get my car booked in come May 20th for 2 days,a week after l come back from holiday,spoke to the nice chap he recommended Gyeon products for the car/glass...£300 bangers...so going to pay half up front next week as a deposit"might be a bit skint after hols lol" and he will have a look over the car,he asked me what colour the car was ? l said Sepang Blue..."He said cracking colour, l can do a lot with that..cool l said...Sold,so for now l will just use a quick detailer.

Well after picking up my car last week and it raining every day since, at long last the weather has broken and I managed to get the essentials done!! :)

Nice set of pic's - Did you pick your new car up from stratford audi by any chance ?

Last edited:
Yes I did, I picked it up last Friday. :) I'm really happy with the listers group!!

It was outside the front doors last Thursday ,still had the blue protective trims around the doors when I saw it . I recognised your plates when I saw your pics . Got to agree there a great bunch at that dealers .

PDC car looks out of this world,Mono Kitty looks real class with Grey/black leather...me having "Lunar Silver"l dont think it would have been as nice/noticeable and its not a cue for silly PURRING....LOL

It was outside the front doors last Thursday ,still had the blue protective trims around the doors when I saw it . I recognised your plates when I saw your pics . Got to agree there a great bunch at that dealers .
What a small world....... ;)

PDC car looks out of this world,Mono Kitty looks real class with Grey/black leather...me having "Lunar Silver"l dont think it would have been as nice/noticeable and its not a cue for silly PURRING....LOL
Cheers, it's an option I'm really glad I went for and being all legs, just having the padding to rest my leg against is worth the money!!!

@P D C car looks absolutely stunning !! I was expecting white after looking at your avatar - proper stealthy black and I agree with the Mono Purr comment as it may split opinions it's one option I wouldn't be without it finishes off the interior nicely and should be standard.

@jassyo06 that's a pretty good price mate for the Gyeon products and a 2 day detail your car will come back better than now and your reaction will be "WOW". Just don't tell your good lady the real price I usually work to the 1/3 rule lol even then sometimes she makes a comment. I've also switched to Gyeon Bathe+ and Gyeon Cure for maintainance might be worth checking out.

@P D C car looks absolutely stunning !! I was expecting white after looking at your avatar - proper stealthy black and I agree with the Mono Purr comment as it may split opinions it's one option I wouldn't be without it finishes off the interior nicely and should be standard.

@jassyo06 that's a pretty good price mate for the Gyeon products and a 2 day detail your car will come back better than now and your reaction will be "WOW". Just don't tell your good lady the real price I usually work to the 1/3 rule lol even then sometimes she makes a comment. I've also switched to Gyeon Bathe+ and Gyeon Cure for maintainance might be worth checking out.
Hey Rob, I was thinking of white again, but I've done it now and got it out of my system!! I did say I wouldn't have another black car as they are such a ****** to keep clean, but when clean........ :):thumbs up:

IMG 20150404 100448
20150404 195437 1

Excuse the dirt but, new wheel day :D

Reactions: J6YAK, Louay, Steph67 and 2 others