Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Went to Cheshire Oaks Audi yesterday to see our new A3 Sportback S Line 2.0 TDI in Missano Red. Going back Friday to to pickup.

Reactions: Gweneira
Went to Cheshire Oaks Audi yesterday to see our new A3 Sportback S Line 2.0 TDI in Missano Red. Going back Friday to to pickup.

Very nice indeed. Mine was built last week and shipped over to the UK today. Getting excited now, only a couple of weeks to go hopefully!

You never know, I might even be the first person to post photos of a Phantom Black S-Line Sportback on this thread! I still haven't seen any black ones on the road ;)

Finally got a chance to get some pics up of my Brilliant Black A3 S-Line 1.4 TFSI:

IMG 1182
IMG 1183
IMG 1184
IMG 1283
IMG 1312
IMG 1298

Very nice....is the chrome grille standard on the S-Line in Holland? Me want......!

Burningarrow, stunning photos! Wonderful car you got there!

sb6.jpg

The grille isn't available officially through the dealer's over here since the S3 hasn't been introduced here. I've had it imported from Germany.

sb8.jpg

Here's a few snaps from up the Great Orme, Llandudno. And Holyhead. Had the car 4 days now very happy with it.

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

Reactions: Gweneira and markwiggy
2013 04 30 10 42 02 92

Mine arrived today, phantom black S Line. Very hapy with it but got to source the roof bar bits to convert my Thule bars for this type of roof rail. Is it the same as the current A4 Estates?

Reactions: Gweneira
Would it be a good idea to remind posters to blur/remove/blank out reg plates on pics of their very nice A3's.

Nice to see some sportbacks appearing now, I'm jealous of all the S lines btw :lol: mine's a Sport, due in June.

Mine arrived today; 2.0 tdi S Line in bog standard red with satnav added and the dropped S line suspension. No media cables of course (thanks for the heads up) but at least I've managed to set up my iPhone so I can listen to decent music.

It's a company car, one I've picked as part of an economy drive, I've handed back a 170bhp Scirocco this morning so of course the A3 doesn't feel as swift but I'm pretty sure I'll get the feel of it soon.

Here's my one and only day one picture; too busy to take more!

car2-1.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367445169144356
Delivered today: 2.0 TDI S-Line in Misano red, options as per my signature. It's a lovely car, definitely worth the wait :)

Would it be a good idea to remind posters to blur/remove/blank out reg plates on pics of their very nice A3's.

Nice to see some sportbacks appearing now, I'm jealous of all the S lines btw :lol: mine's a Sport, due in June.

can I ask, as my number plate is their to view on my car 24/7, why you need to blur? Probably a stupid question I know ?

I want to know this too. I went ahead and blured them on photobucket anyway.

Maybe he's thinking some undesirable's will clone your vehicle or find out where you live and steal your car and then strip for parts

I've tried driving my car with the plates covered up when I'm driving, but the police seem to get twitchy about it!

Maybe he's thinking some undesirable's will clone your vehicle or find out where you live and steal your car and then strip for parts

that actually crossed my mind after I posted the question, but In all honesty if someone wants your car they'll get it! My number plate is on my car 24/7 not much I can do about that :)

i had a conversation with a policeman after a focus ST got stolen from our road, he said the same thing not alot you can do as some cars are stolen to order! His only advice was don't make it hard for them to find your keys! It's only a car and can be replaced, you or family can't! if they break in for the keys , which they normally do, you don't want them coming upstairs and being agressive , to put it nicely !

Last edited:
Scuba looking sharp in this glorious sunshine Andy. Too late for me to change my colour choice. :)

Photos of my car as promised.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,178
Reactions: Navisace, draghan, miketrix and 5 others
I haven't stopped grinning since I got my car. I keep looking out of the front window to look at it.... That's when I can bear to leave it for a few minutes.

Reactions: Sandra