Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Why is it amber? Some S3's it's white, other's are amber....

I'm guessing the UK spec it's white, where as in the US it's amber?

US Side Markers (Amber), to satisfy FMVSS 108.

Demonstrated to have considerably reduced night time side collisions, or where the vehicle is approaching at an angle eg: joining the Highway from a Clover Leaf Intersection.

side note:
FMVSS 108 is also what is currently prohibiting the. Matrix LED lamps from being sold in the US on A6, A8 etc. Manufacturers are currently canvassing for a change in the regulations.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Picked ours up last week, been enjoying her too much to get many pictures but here's one from yesterday. 2.0 tdi S-Line sportback in scuba blue. 2014 09 07 140502

Reactions: 2015AudiS3 and Schizophonic
Here is my Baby...

Attachments

• 348.JPG
    348.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,796
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,710
  • image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7,254
Reactions: Thomaso
Collected this morning.

Reactions: Pulp84 and coolguy
My first new car, here's what I went for!

4Vxum5vl.jpg

bnLmKYTl.jpg

It's an A3 Sportback S Line 1.2 TFSI in Amalfi white

Love it to bits, has so much character for a little 1.2 engine. I opted for a petrol as 99.9% of my driving is pure city driving usually at a snails pace. :laugh: Colour is great too, really shows off the lines on the car.

Reactions: jimladallen, Q5 TRS, Thomaso and 1 other person
Love the black pack on amalfi and glaciar whites. Maybe black rims will complete the black & white effect.

He doesnt have the black pack, grill surrounding is shiney.

But great car, im getting the exact same!

Collected my new A3 Sportback S-Line 1.4 COD with S-Tronic today and loving every bit of it!!!

Reactions: jimladallen
Hi

I have recently placed an order for an S3 Sportback.

I initially wanted that car in Estoril Blue but it seems that on the 2015 version, Audi has replaced the Estoril by the Daytona color.
2 Greys available, three blacks, 2 reds but no dark blue :(

The car ordered is full of nice options however I don t feel like spending 3K CHF (3'300 USD) for a color that used to be on the standard option list and that is not that exclusive...

For now I have picked Daytona.

I have seen a lot of Daytona car around town but I have yet to seen an S3 Daytona Grey Sportback. I have looked on the forum and found only one pic of the Daytona S3. I guess this is due to the fact that Daytona used to be on the exclusive color list.
I have however seen a lot of Grey Monsoon which, in my opinion looks good.

I went on the Audi lot but I could only spot an A3 in Dayton, S3 Monsoon and S3 Black Mythos.

If you guys have seen some pictures of a Daytona S3 feel free to share them :) I am really hesitating between Monsson and Daytona and Black Mythos.

Thanks
IMG 1800
IMG 1801
IMG 1816
IMG 1820

Here's some more of mine at Crail yesterday.........

Reactions: TerryCTR, Pulp84, Micromecca and 5 others
Hi

For now I have picked Daytona.

I have seen a lot of Daytona car around town but I have yet to seen an S3 Daytona Grey Sportback. I have looked on the forum and found only one pic of the Daytona S3. I guess this is due to the fact that Daytona used to be on the exclusive color list.
I have however seen a lot of Grey Monsoon which, in my opinion looks good.

Nooooooooooooo Sepang Blue is the colour you are looking for, not Daytona ***! Everyone knows this! Do you know NOTHING

:lmfao:

LOL
Not so so keen on the Sepang a bit too flashy for me,
Seeing those beautiful Estoril am ekes me wanna spend those 3 K.

Depending on the light, that blue has some shade of red/purple?

I saw an Estoril one just a few days ago, I love the colour. I think it's the best blue i've seen in ages.

Reactions: Louay
LOL
Not so so keen on the Sepang a bit too flashy for me,
Seeing those beautiful Estoril am ekes me wanna spend those 3 K.

Depending on the light, that blue has some shade of red/purple?
No red or purple. Just popping crystal blue. ;-)

Uploadfromtaptalk1410893103267
Uploadfromtaptalk1410893144411

Reactions: Pulp84, terapati and J6YAK
Here's some more of mine at Crail yesterday.........

I only live 15 miles from crail and still never been there. Might need to take a Sunday away from moto-x and get along there for a day.

What I don't understand is, jumping on this bandwagon of saying 'popping' for a paint colour.
I just don't see it.
At all.

Some VERY shiny cars there, nice job! After mine leaves the stealers it'll never be shiny again!

Reactions: Cymru09
I only live 15 miles from crail and still never been there. Might need to take a Sunday away from moto-x and get along there for a day.

It's a good day out especially at one of the bigger events.

Reactions: RYuill
Gave the beast a clean at the weekend, here is a pic during that process

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    934.7 KB · Views: 1,169
Skjermbilde 2014 08 19 kl 201804

3-4 weeks from now. Small changes tho, panorama isnt displayed in previews. My First Audi!

Just the one for now...

Daytona grey, if you're reading without signatures.

Reactions: terapati, Foxtrot_Oscar, nadsi77 and 5 others