Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

very impressed with the ride on the b14s - silky smooth for daily usage and firm on the twisty roads and don't look daft going over speed bumps at slowish speeds.

I like the ride height it's at (lowered 25-30mm) can lower another 25mm easy but it will have 19s on soon and prefer just tucking tyres in arch gaps

Reactions: pburv, ChivsBang, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
My Car guys =)

A3Audi

Reactions: dorgs, Pinky1959, Lavalamp and 11 others
She's winter ready again.

20161203_092641.jpg

She got to shine during the warm months.
80-img_0043_007c9de146f48d91acdc9230545731f5124fa796.jpg

Reactions: Lavalamp, dp_motley, CHCCubs and 4 others
Still love this interior it's gonna be difficult to beat on me next car?

DSC 0596

Reactions: Lavalamp, CHCCubs, WarwickL and 6 others
She's winter ready again.

20161203_092641.jpg

She got to shine during the warm months.
80-img_0043_007c9de146f48d91acdc9230545731f5124fa796.jpg
The Broon Saloon looks a very shiney Broon Saloon....now...lol...hate them orange reflectors in the headlights....yuk

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, gamegenie and 2 others
Certainly brave! It's a shame they don't offer more colours. I was thinking today a really dark purple leather would compliment my floret ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not brave mate just stupid....lol but the Whao factor still remains, when l can see it that is lol....not much chance of that in the winter, go to work in the dark drive home in the dark

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
IMG 2585

Hi guys, thought I'd just post up a pic of my S3.

I've had it around 7 months and apart from the slight niggle with the noise from the rear suspension I absolutely love it.

I was looking at the RS3 and dare I say the RSQ3 purely for the engine and performance but after seeing how pretty the saloon is I had to have it!

Lots of options - pano roof, super sport seats, B&O, 19" wheels and most of all the colour...I just love the sepang and can't believe they've discontinued!

Now that the new RS3 saloon has been announced seems that will be the successor when I'm ready for a change...in the meantime I'll enjoy this little beauty.

This looks like a great forum, I used to be on the Golf GTi mk 5 forum which was great and up until the S3 my Edition 30 golf was by far the best car I had owned...still miss it a little tbh but nowhere near as nice as the Audi.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Mark_86, WarwickL and 9 others
Cleaned the car today. Used Meg's NXT car wash and a coat of Collinite 845 after that.

4t1ytd.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Sepang really is the king of the blues...Ara shmara

Reactions: Jassyo06, azibux1, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Love this one with all windows tinted. How much % of tint is it? I want the same on my 8PA.
Hi mate

This is the legal standard here in Aussie - 35% all around (except front screen obviously). No privacy glass.

I had 16% on my Golf R (went with the whole stormtrooper look) but wanted something lighter on the S3.

It is a 3M film.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
-35% is too much in Denmark. Actually, tinting front side windows is disallowed here, however the rules say the look through must be at least 75%. A MOT guy said me that he wouldn't do any troubles as long as he could see a driver and a passenger through a tinted window. I thought of approx. -20% all round.

Reactions: WarwickL
0a27d1fb370ea9612df076efd8c76879.jpg

Filthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68, rvtb101, MattSedg and 1 other person
15442295_1746620508990984_3473407089628954070_n-jpg.112733

Satin Perfect Blue wrap and de-chrome!

Reactions: Pinky1959, Shortyian and Riko0073
Audi A3 18tfsi s line 2
New ride and 1st Audi A3 8V 1.8 TFSI S Line.

Reactions: CHCCubs, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
BOOOM....

It needs 2 new front tyres, it's 2nd service and a chipex kit.....it's almost at 20k miles and almost 2 years old,still love this colour though

DSC 0597

Reactions: scoss, Aparatos, Brasso and 7 others
BOOOM....

It needs 2 new front tyres, it's 2nd service and a chipex kit.....it's almost at 20k miles and almost 2 years old,still love this colour though

View attachment 113312

Car looks sweet mate Sepango dream machine and with the Lunar interior that's a combo that's hard to beat. Just put a set of new rubber on mine 25k now will prob get it serviced and detailed in Feb before they get busy with the 17 plates.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Bit of Daytona sparkle whilst the suns out ....

IMG 2186

Reactions: Terminator x, Aparatos, Baldyone and 8 others
And another in the shade looks a completely different colour ....

IMG 2192

Reactions: Aparatos, pburv, Audi Bairn and 8 others
And another in the shade looks a completely different colour ....

View attachment 113453

if a had 19s and lowered the fooker ye would be smoked.....lol.....ps l much prefer the slate grey tone in the lower photo mate.... and l see ye left the the wee fella in the back...lookin for his Fazha.....lol

Reactions: pburv, TDI-line and Rob2k68
if a had 19s and lowered the fooker ye would be smoked.....lol.....ps l much prefer the slate grey tone in the lower photo mate.... and l see ye left the the wee fella in the back...lookin for his Fazha.....lol

LoL me too mate I wonder if the phone camera couldn't cope with the sunlight. Just clocked 25k miles.

Haha good spot ! - he knows I'm a car a fanatic and never too far away think it'll probably rub off ;o)

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, azibux1 and 1 other person
A tell what mate you have the most classy modified S3 on this forum....it still looks OEM.....but with the Rob....touch of magic.....its a reflection of yerself....Top Dawg....

Very kind words matey thanks ! :friends:

There are some top notch motors on here and it's great to bounce ideas off one another. I've tried to keep the subtle OEM look inside and out but also keep the car well balanced with engine, suspension and braking mods and spent way too much in the process LoL but really enjoying the car now prob go big turbo at some point next year.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, MattSedg, pburv and 2 others