Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Wow, stunning scenery there mate!! :)

Have driven through Glen Coe many years ago..............would love to take the S3 up there one day.

Reactions: Thechase
View attachment 78671

Took the gf away for the night last night and booked up just north of Oban at North Connel.

Did about 300 miles from outside Edinburgh there and then back via Glen Coe. Was worried about the weather with the storms but landed lucky just some hail showers and snow on the way there!

The A82/a84/a85 were all really clear of traffic with was a treat with some easy overtaking. In better weather they are too busy with Sunday drivers and troops of bikes (cycles)

With the exception of a little snow on the last stretch of the a85 (top pic) the main roads were really good.

We were going to go to glen etvie for a skyfall photo but the road was fairly snowy and I didnt fancy getting stuck on a Sunday night an hour before sundown! My appetite for snow depth is far higher around home than when properly in the middle of nowhere

Did the whole journey on a single tank with about 50miles of fuel (according to the computer to spare) with lots of cruising and enough pace at points for some smiles.

Port Appin

Connel Bridge

Glen Coe

View attachment 78670 View attachment 78668 View attachment 78667
Looks beautiful!! The scenery is canny too.

Reactions: Thechase
Wow, stunning scenery there mate!! :)

Have driven through Glen Coe many years ago..............would love to take the S3 up there one day.

This cars going to be a great excuse to get to know the country better!!

I'll be back upto Glen Coe when the weather picks up a bit for my sky fall photo!!

I'm going to do North Coast 500 early May too. Really looking forward to that.

Really wish I'd taken the GoPro don't know why I didn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L, jetron, Eliot Ness and 2 others
There's a Ara blue crystal RS3 awaiting photography on the Audi website mate awesome looking paint but don't know if it would suit the Sportsback though here it is on a buffty TTS roadster lolView attachment 78600

I wonder if ara blue will become an optional paint on the new S3 when its facelifted ?

Looks stunning.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I wonder if ara blue will become an optional paint on the new S3 when its facelifted ?

Looks stunning.

Big possibility Snake, hopefully get the photos of the ara blue RS3 up on here when they become available

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Snake Pliskin
View attachment 78681

This cars going to be a great excuse to get to know the country better!!

I'll be back upto Glen Coe when the weather picks up a bit for my sky fall photo!!

I'm going to do North Coast 500 early May too. Really looking forward to that.

Really wish I'd taken the GoPro don't know why I didn't!

415tjYslG9L._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
PANTHER BLACK s3 bsp
Thought l would cheer this thread up a little guess which one is my fave..?
MERLIN pURPLE S3
SEPANG SALOONBSP
Viper Green RS3 1

Attachments

• Viper Green RS3-2.jpg
    Viper Green RS3-2.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68 and pburv
giphy.gif
Am I close??

Reactions: bluemoona3246, MattSedg, Steve! and 2 others
What's that green called Jassy ?

Reactions: Simon L
Gotta be the dark blue..........we know yer a sucker for the 1970's chrome!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Gotta be the dark blue..........we know yer a sucker for the 1970's chrome!! lol
They all look great....but it would have to be the saloon every time......Sorrrryyyyy:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L
They all look great....but it would have to be the saloon every time......Sorrrryyyyy:whistle2:

Yeah, but not with those wheels!! :whistle2:

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
The thing with all these bright exclusive colours is?the attention they would attract l am always anxious anytime l leave my car parked somewhere,apart from my driveway
I think if l go exclusive l would need to be buying the car after the pcp term was up,it's a lot of dosh for an optional extra purchased as new, better getting one used/ex demo then someone else has taken the hit on price new

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Snake Pliskin
Just been given this whilst my car is being looked at:

6aba6db954b13e99e0cd6e99723aada0.jpg

4d9ebc75cf8f435ec3e6643e7382a78d.jpg

Sorry about the terrible photographs, was dark! Tried to get them as light as possible, A3 Cabriolet S-Line, yeah it's really top down weather! Can't even tell what colour it is, I think it's daytona grey. A manual 1.4 TSFI, not sure if it's the 150 or 122. Only one way to find out! ;)
The 2015 S Line Cab are all 150bhp...how do you find it?

Here's my S3 8v, bought it new from Highland Audi back in April.
Pretty bland really and not as good on the road as my old S3 8P3 but that could be the crappy Continental tyres that it's been supplied with!
Only at 2500 miles so far and the engine is starting to get more lively now!
image.jpg5_zpsjkrdxtzx.jpg
So after having the S3 for 8 months it did indeed turn out to be as "bland" as I thought so traded it in. Don't get me wrong, it's a great all round car and nippy enough but there was no thrill whilst driving and I felt quite disconnected from it. I've still got my B7 A4 for bombing about in so not Audi-less at the moment. Bought this and haven't looked back......

1_zpswnwak1qe.jpg

7_zps4h5ue4rd.jpg

5_zpsbppgyqdo.jpg

Reactions: AndyB-S3
So after having the S3 for 8 months it did indeed turn out to be as "bland" as I thought so traded it in. Don't get me wrong, it's a great all round car and nippy enough but there was no thrill whilst driving and I felt quite disconnected from it. I've still got my B7 A4 for bombing about in so not Audi-less at the moment. Bought this and haven't looked back......

1_zpswnwak1qe.jpg

7_zps4h5ue4rd.jpg

5_zpsbppgyqdo.jpg

58567456.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06

1_zpswnwak1qe.jpg

7_zps4h5ue4rd.jpg

5_zpsbppgyqdo.jpg

Lurvly Fast Wedding car...ye will be the Vin Diesel of all wedding Chauffer's and always get the Bride on time to the church, somewhat frightened she will be but,that car fits the bill to a Tee

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L

1_zpswnwak1qe.jpg

7_zps4h5ue4rd.jpg

5_zpsbppgyqdo.jpg

Thats the Chavyist, if there is such a word...dont think so?....Thats the worsed looking Car/colour abomniation l have ever seen on this thread mate....sorry l will stick with me BLAND S3...

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Thats the Chavyist, if there is such a word...dont think so?....Thats the worsed looking Car/colour abomniation l have ever seen on this thread mate....sorry l will stick with me BLAND S3...

Come on mate, don't beat round ye olde bush................tell us what yer really think??!!

latest

Reactions: sjbarneS3 and Rob2k68

Each to their own, we are all welcome to our own opinion.
Would be boring if we all had the same car.
I did look at the RS4 but didn't want an avant.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06

Thread= Post pics of your 8V mate...if it where a Coupe fair enough....We just think you where at it...posting a photo of a Merc on a 8V THREAD...so yeah each to their own...as ye say Enjoy

Should have looked at the RS4 Special Editions....mate, awesome looking car Avant or not...but then again yer talkin £45k +

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Thread= Post pics of your 8V mate...if it where a Coupe fair enough....We just think you where at it...posting a photo of a Merc on a 8V THREAD...so yeah each to their own...as ye say Enjoy

Yeah, there are probably been less controversial places to post the pics :seenoevil:
The coupe is lovely but I have an 8 month old baby so not much use for getting him in & out.

Should have looked at the RS4 Special Editions....mate, awesome looking car Avant or not...but then again yer talkin £45k +

Could have purchased one of the cheaper RS4's on the market but too dear for one with low mileage.
Mercs a 13 plate with 2 year warranty, 2 years servicing and less than 20k on the clock, I'm happy :racer:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68

Those last run out editions are epic even with the blue Alcantara seat inserts. Full pano roof and black rotors look awesome.

Yeah, there are probably been less controversial places to post the pics :seenoevil:
The coupe is lovely but I have an 8 month old baby so not much use for getting him in & out.

Could have purchased one of the cheaper RS4's on the market but too dear for one with low mileage.
Mercs a 13 plate with 2 year warranty, 2 years servicing and less than 20k on the clock, I'm happy :racer:
Why have they put wrong engine size badge on the side of the car?......It,s only a 6.2 ltr...:scared2:

Clarkson loved it..that's all that matters...still think Audi is classier,but not a RS4 TOOO LONG in the tooth only the Spec EDs look good.....RS3 MATE.....End of

Sepang petrol pump :nogarors4:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 315