Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Reactions: cuke2u, RossR and steviedr
Picked her up today. Amazing car, couldn't be happier with it.

pavu9ahe.jpg
u9yvaqan.jpg
udyvyge3.jpg
6ejate2y.jpg
6ebuha8a.jpg
usudu4y3.jpg

Haven't seen too many S3's round Dundee (branch looks familiar) , so you will turn a few heads.
Have the saloon sline myself, have only spotted one other, feels quite nice to be in a car not too many have yet.
Enjoy your new motor, looks like its a nice week weather wise to take her out for a good spin.

Reactions: Micromecca, ConnorLee, cocob and 2 others
Nice, but a little too low for my liking.
I see this a lot. If the wheels do not sit symmetrically in the wheelarches it is a no go for me.

Check this one though. Now these guys do understand how to get the perfect stance:
Audi A3 clubsport quattro concept - YouTube

I hear what you're saying fella, but the clubsport has custom wings/arches to accommodate those 21" rims.
Moreover, they've had to add additional skirts/valances to bring the body closer to the Tarmac. Without this, it would appear "high" from every angle other than where the rims meet the arches.

Likewise louay.
However, I've asked the OP on vortex for some additional confirmation info before I buy.
I'm not 100% convinced it's not running H&R coilovers (the guy is from the Nordic region, so need to check translation etc.)

Haven't seen too many S3's round Dundee (branch looks familiar) , so you will turn a few heads.
Have the saloon sline myself, have only spotted one other, feels quite nice to be in a car not too many have yet.
Enjoy your new motor, looks like its a nice week weather wise to take her out for a good spin.

looks the business mate. Sure to get the 'hows a guy his age driving around a brand new S3' looks. I love those looks! Enjoy mate.

Reactions: steviedr and RYuill
looks the business mate. Sure to get the 'hows a guy his age driving around a brand new S3' looks. I love those looks! Enjoy mate.
Hope your enjoying it mate looks great, superb colour choice :whistle2: looking forward to seeing mine in the flesh as am sure will look even better than in photos.
You cant win on the age thing though, as you get older you just get accused of having a mid life crisis for buying one!

Hope your enjoying it mate looks great, superb colour choice :whistle2: looking forward to seeing mine in the flesh as am sure will look even better than in photos.
You cant win on the age thing though, as you get older you just get accused of having a mid life crisis for buying one!

I'm 29 and have plenty of crap already about having an S3 on the drive. Oh well - work hard and have your rewards.

S3 is one of those cars that does wow more in person. You will love it when it comes.

Reactions: RYuill
I'm 29 and have plenty of crap already about having an S3 on the drive. Oh well - work hard and have your rewards.

S3 is one of those cars that does wow more in person. You will love it when it comes.

Thanks am sure I will test drove a Glacier White but it didn't have black pack though and agree they def look better in person.
It's just jealousy if you work hard and can afford it you deserve your rewards, so ignore em fella

Reactions: Pulp84
It's a shame. In this country people have jealousy issues and sometimes go out of their way to damage a car. If we were in America they'd be like "nice car dude".

Reactions: veeeight
Just confirmed which springs I'm getting

So Am I correct in assuming that by changing the springs to H&R that the drive select would stay the same as it's the dampining that is adjusted by the drive select?

Finally got round to loading up piccies of my A3 S Line SB 1.4 COD, one week old today :)

e9aha8u6.jpg

uny9epag.jpg

a6u9e6a4.jpg

aqu9aba2.jpg

taquveru.jpg

Blinding car, love it to bits.

Chris.

Reactions: StefRobinson, cocob, Pulp84 and 1 other person
Installed S3 Mirror CAP + Eibach Pro Kit .. Photos Below:

10376822_10152077268541143_8687516530898866418_n.jpg

photo.php

1800118_10152077269121143_4534921810758654840_o.jpg

10333640_10152077269031143_217002817409712388_o.jpg

10286753_10152077269036143_2363911252014082432_o.jpg

10333346_10152077268986143_6499438192343084891_o.jpg

Reactions: Louay
Spent about 6 hrs on the car today, here are the results, excuse the iPhone pics and also it's a bit dusty at the back as I went for a drive in the sun first!!

Products used......

Autobrite Snow foam
Hand washed with Dodo Juice born to be mild and wool mitt
Clay'd with megs medium clay bar
Washed again
Dried with several micro fibre drying towels
Machine polished with Chemical guys V38 and Hex Logic Blue pad
One coat of Supernatural Hybrid wax/Sealant
One coat of Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro
Exhaust tips cleaned and one coat of Supernatural Hybrid

The pics don't really do it justice but hope you like them..........

Reactions: vakaviti, StefRobinson, RossR and 8 others
Spent about 6 hrs on the car today, here are the results, excuse the iPhone pics and also it's a bit dusty at the back as I went for a drive in the sun first!!

Products used......

Autobrite Snow foam
Clay'd with megs medium clay bar
Washed again
Dried with several micro fibre drying towels
Machine polished with Chemical guys V38 and Hex Logic Blue pad
One coat of Supernatural Hybrid wax/Sealant
One coat of Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro
Exhaust tips cleaned and one coat of Supernatural Hybrid

The pics don't really do it justice but hope you like them..........

Looks sweet man you must be quick with the machine polisher then. I'm yet the make the jump.

On a side note not seen smaller plates on a 8V before and they suit it quite well, is it like that at the front as well?

Reactions: windyzz
Looks sweet man you must be quick with the machine polisher then. I'm yet the make the jump.

On a side note not seen smaller plates on a 8V before and they suit it quite well, is it like that at the front as well?

Cheers mate, I actually washed and clay'd it last night to save a bit of time today, so all in probably took more like 8hrs!! But well worth it.
I had to get rid of the swirls the dealer kindly put on for me!!!

As for the plates I have been putting on short plates for years now, the rear looks really good with them as there is no plate recess and yes the front is the same size.

Cheers mate, I actually washed and clay'd it last night to save a bit of time today, so all in probably took more like 8hrs!! But well worth it.
I had to get rid of the swirls the dealer kindly put on for me!!!

As for the plates I have been putting on short plates for years now, the rear looks really good with them as there is no plate recess and yes the front is the same size.

I've asked and will remind the dealer not to wash mine before I pick it up.

Got any pics of the front?

Installed S3 Mirror CAP + Eibach Pro Kit .. Photos Below:

10333640_10152077269031143_217002817409712388_o.jpg

Those sedan wheels look so much better than the SB wheels windyzz. The extra dish makes all the difference.

Reactions: Satdiver
Those sedan wheels look so much better than the SB wheels windyzz. The extra dish makes all the difference.
yeah definitely, thanks :)
side pic profile (sorry for the mobile phone quality)
10339246_10152079016376143_6966184344870285687_o.jpg

Good idea, I wish I told them not to clean mine!!

Here's a shot of the front ......

I asked the same and what happened was that I was getting Gtechniq crystal serum applied but there was no where to do it at the dealership as they needed to be in doors.
Chris from total detailing international

http://www.tdinternational.co.uk/

based in South Shields went up to audi and did the pdi himself and washed the car ready for me to take delivery of the car. He then had it in his studio for a day where he did a new car protection detail. Couldn't be happier.

I'll be using him again for sure and would recommend to anyone if you're concerned with getting scratches at the dealer to do what I did.

Pic of my A3 SB
Winter tires on.
A3 sportback

And summertires.

A3SB

Attachments

• 2014-05-29 16.30.39.jpg
    2014-05-29 16.30.39.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,135
Reactions: J6YAK and windyzz
First post! picked her up from Bolton AUDI last Tuesday, 1.4 (122) TFSI S-Line took her to Wales (EVO Triangle) for the first real drive in anger today with some friends. Anyway's here's some pictures from today. Need a good valet/detailer in the Manchester area, any idea's?

IMG 1068IMG 1070IMG 1066IMG 1072

Spent a few hours on the drive yesterday with a couple of buckets so just had to share.

Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash
Autoglym Custom Wheel cleaner applied to alloys and exhaust tips.
Jet Wash Off.
Dried with several micro fibre drying towels and with the help of some Dodo Juice Time to Dry
One coat of Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical
Autoglym Glass Polish on front window, Red Mist on the rest.
Exhaust tips buffed and tyres dressed with Dodo Supernatural.
Alloys and exhaust tips sealed with Autoglym Alloy Wheel Seal.

High Front
Low Front
Low Side
Rear
Mid
Far

Reactions: windyzz, Schizophonic, RYuill and 2 others
 DSC0248 DSC0317 DSC0295 DSC0288 DSC0279 DSC0270 DSC0252 DSC0242

Attachments

• _DSC0337.jpg
    _DSC0337.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,496