Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

I like them for what they are, so they'll be staying :) They weren't bought for the style factor, purely the window to be open in the rain

Im not a fan of the hekko wind deflectors simply because they don't work as well compared to my Honda OEM ones. The Hekco are held together with tape aren't they? And anything above 40 mph they become useless. My Honda ones I had were more bigger than the Hekco ones and was able to keep the wind and noise out at 60 mph

Im not a fan of the hekko wind deflectors simply because they don't work as well compared to my Honda OEM ones. The Hekco are held together with tape aren't they? And anything above 40 mph they become useless. My Honda ones I had were more bigger than the Hekco ones and was able to keep the wind and noise out at 60 mph

On my old car I had climair ones and at motorway speeds and beyond they were fine. They merely sat in the window channel with absolutely no movement. So if they're anything to go by then these have no chance of moving as they are stuck in place wit double sided sticky tape and clips

I have team heko wind deflectors and they are fine. Tape is used to hold them in position on first install which then you put metal clips in to hold them in place 👌 perfect. Haven't had any problems

Audi2

Finally picked her up this morning. Am so impressed, I didn't actually test drive the 184 Quattro before buying but it's even better than I imagined. Have only driven it a few miles on dual carriageway and a few back roads, but I like the really smooth, but satisfying, power delivery and the suspension/handling feels just the right mixture of firm and comfort.

It's a 184PS Sportsback S-tronic Quattro in Daytona Grey with leather, SD Card Nav, Audi Sound System and a few other bits and pieces.

Reactions: santifer, StefRobinson, Migwire and 1 other person
Looks very nice indeed. Making my wait even worse seeing all these nice motors.

View attachment 28815

Finally picked her up this morning. Am so impressed, I didn't actually test drive the 184 Quattro before buying but it's even better than I imagined. Have only driven it a few miles on dual carriageway and a few back roads, but I like the really smooth, but satisfying, power delivery and the suspension/handling feels just the right mixture of firm and comfort.

It's a 184PS Sportsback S-tronic Quattro in Daytona Grey with leather, SD Card Nav, Audi Sound System and a few other bits and pieces.

Very nice and pleased to hear your experiences of the 184PS diesel. I couldn't get to test drive one either, and I'm a touch sceptical, but coming from a 115PS Focus TDCi I'm sure it'll make me smile.

DSC04472DSC04473DSC04470

So I’ve had the car a week! Wow!

What a car, stunning looks and great to drive.
I picked it up from Glasgow Audi at midnight on the 1st and mine was just one of 44 cars leaving that night. The atmosphere was great with champagne flowing, a DJ in the corner and lots of excited soon to be Audi drivers. Not sure I would collect at midnight again, but a nice touch after waiting since November!
The first few hundred miles have been very good. The power from this 1.4 COD is amazing. Hard to believe it is only a 1.4. It feels very much like a quiet 2 litre diesel with lots of low down pulling power but you don’t have to change so soon. I like it a lot !!!
Still experimenting with the driving modes and have been mainly using efficiency and dynamic. Second gear in dynamic is amazing much, much faster than my previous 2.0 Golf GT TDI.
Inside the cabin is as everyone comments; simply perfect. The feel of the steering wheel is amazing and I am so glad a friend recommended the lighting pack as this adds the finishing touches. The MMI is easy to use and pretty cool. I have a 64 gb SD card loaded with all my tunes and although the standard speakers are ok I reckon for a 26 grand car they could be better as standard.
Nice touches that I have noticed so far include the nice fade out of music when taking the ignition key out, the smoothness of the gear changes, especially 3, 4, 5 and 6. The seats are very comfy and the view out the back isn’t as bad as I had thought. I haven’t had auto lights or rain sensors for a while and they are great. Never had a car prepared for phone before and this works very effectively with people on the other end not noticing I am in the car.
Cleaning the car has been a joy (sad I know) and it has already had a couple of coats of Pete’s 53. Stunning, easy to put on and great shine and water beading. The carpet mats are thick enough to put stripes on them with the hoover. The little things!
I hope everyone else is enjoying their cars and if you’re still waiting for yours…… it is so worth the wait!

Reactions: Redgrouse, Dazzaiki and martyboy
Just the sport suspension. I was worried for a while that it would look like a 4x4 but I am very pleased. The ride is firm but feels planted and agile.

That's good to know, over ordered mine with sport suspension. Due next week! Lovely looking car mate, can't wait to get mine!

1.4 cod...haven't even test driven one but everyone seems to rate it. I too have been worried that with sport suspension there would be an odd gap between the wheel arches but your photos show otherwise so I'm relieved!

Also had my 1.4 cod a week now and done 700miles of very enjoyable driving. I'd echo the previous comments on the engine, definitely seems more powerful than your average 1.4. Also getting 50 mpg on motorway runs in efficiency mode. Then switch to dynamic when I want some fun and it really pushes yo back in the seat when pulling away from the lights! Great car

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394313740919538 1 week old, 650 miles.

Reactions: lasse1
Hola! Soy Francisco, vivo en Córdoba, España. Mi Inglés es regular, pero espero que me entiendas
A veces leo este foro, y yo voy a mostrar mi coche.
Espero que os guste!

hba2.jpg

a71a.jpg

uov7.jpg

zdwi.jpg

09nw.jpg

ax1d.jpg

Reactions: XXXCorps, jimladallen and veeeight
^ I like how there's a seatbelt clip in the holder to stop the car beeping for not wearing a belt :laugh:

Hola! Soy Francisco, vivo en Córdoba, España. Mi Inglés es regular, pero espero que me entiendas
A veces leo este foro, y yo voy a mostrar mi coche.
Espero que os guste!

hba2.jpg

a71a.jpg

uov7.jpg

zdwi.jpg

09nw.jpg

ax1d.jpg

Yo te entendí jejeje

Reactions: XXXCorps
Hello from down unda!

Here's my S3 rocking 19" rotors wrapped in 235s.

Unfortunately, they're from an A4, so the offsets are bit messed up. The wheels are off to shop as we speak to shave off 5mm on the front, and 3mm on the rear. They'll be back on again this weekend coming up!

Unnamed

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar, vakaviti, OZAudi84 and 6 others
Hello guys, here is mine, I am from Brazil.

A3 Sedan, 1.8 tfsi, only option brought to my country.

264omdu.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-03-04 18.11.40.jpg
    2014-03-04 18.11.40.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,192
Hello from down unda!

Unfortunately, they're from an A4, so the offsets are bit messed up. The wheels are off to shop as we speak to shave off 5mm on the front, and 3mm on the rear. They'll be back on again this weekend coming up!

View attachment 29171

That is nice.

S3 Black Edition anyone!

Here's a winter view from Sweden...
A3

//J

Reactions: J6YAK and veeeight
Managed to wash mine for the first time a couple of weekends ago when it wasn't raining for once....

pIMG_1955_zpsa3a71cfe.jpg

More photos here: First Wash Photos

Reactions: lasse1, Foxtrot_Oscar, immo and 2 others
Nice pics Marshall though the tyres look like they're screaming for some gel!

Estoril Blue really is a different colour in the sun and shade !

Two colours for the price of one !!

Hello from down unda!

View attachment 29171

That's got to be the nicest looking car I've seen on here! Looks fantastic with the 19inch rotors.

Reactions: ConS3
That's got to be the nicest looking car I've seen on here! Looks fantastic with the 19inch rotors.

Agreed! They're the best looking Audi wheels around in my opinion

Reactions: ConS3
Thanks guys. I'll get some more pics this weekend when they go back on and post em!

just a couple of pics....will post some more up after she's had a full detail, early summer.

1795648 10152018589247293 184515110 n
1545147 10152018589377293 1546098859 n

Reactions: immo, 5pot and Snake Pliskin
My friend will send me some better pics he took. But here's a quick snap of the rotors back on. 19s. OEM.
tehanavu.jpg

Reactions: JPK

Picked up last week and far exceeding my expectations. Have to say, the best thing for me about this car is the B&O sound system. It's just epic and puts a smile on my face every time I turn the volume up!
Car drives and handles superbly, and the S-Line suspension set-up is fine for normal driving, not uncomfortable at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBallsofFire, grantDUBshaw, Schizophonic and 9 others