gti2.jpg

gti3.jpg

gti4.jpg

gti5.jpg

gti6.jpg

gti7.jpg

gti8.jpg

gti9.jpg

And a few cheeky ones, especially cheeky is the supra gate crashing a german car show!! lol

gti40.jpg

gti41.jpg

gti42.jpg

Well I have to say I thought it was 100% better than the last few years...

I went on Saturday and it was ****** Hot (I'm very red!)

Good to meet everyone from audi-sport - nice to put some faces to names!

Glad to see the show getting better.. Hopefully people will give it another chance and turn up next year to make it even better!

Got loads of pics which I will add to the gallary as soon as I can..

Rich.

i had a excellent time, met jojo before he took his car on the sprint.

i was staring at rich's A3 while he was waiting for the sprint, so if you remember that weird guy staring at you trying to get your attention it was me :)

came to audi-sport stand but didnt meet anyone there, except the cars,

sh!!t hot cars lads dam! ricksparmar told me come n me missed out :( had work at 3pm so could of come for a while i live 20 mins away as well oh well next time at e38.

I will get my pics up the morro. Anyone go to the official camp site me and a few lads were there in for the weekend?

Beerzo said:
I will get my pics up the morro. Anyone go to the official camp site me and a few lads were there in for the weekend?

Yep, i was. What car were you in?

Rich

Nice to meet the regulars and some new faces too, this event seemed a bit quiet for a Sunday, so much room to walk around, but it was more busier on saturday I've been told.
Finally had the bottle to take my beloved S3 on the 1/4 mile, my aim was to crack 15 secs as a 1/4 mile virgin lol. Made 0-60 in 6.8secs and 1/4's at 14.6 secs, running on 19" wheels, I'm happy with that. :)

i've nicked some and uploaded into the gallery !

RichA3Turbo said:
Yep, i was. What car were you in?

Rich

We were in the top field in a Silver Polo GTi my other pals car was a mk3 golf gti, red, with porsche d' 90s polished rim with dark centres. It was sitting across from the Audi Sport stand at the event.

P.S. Did you see those T**ts that lit a fire up the back with a fence that they decided to break?

Heres my pics. Appologies for the quality, they were taken with my mobile.

Image(091).jpg

Image(092).jpg

Image(093).jpg

Image(094).jpg

Image(095).jpg

Image(096).jpg

Image(097).jpg

Image(098).jpg

Image(099).jpg

Image(100).jpg

RichA3Turbo said:
Guys,

Post comments and pics here!

Cheers

Rich

We were at the top middle of the top field...Near the guys with the buggy, who were tearing about. Looked fun!

Didnt see them idiots...you slways get a few d*ckheads though!

Rich

Was great fun at the camping, deffo doing ti again next year. Hopefully by next year my car will be in better condition and i wont be ashamed to put it on the stand.

Adams3 said:
THEY ARE HUGE!!! LOL:keule:

Thats what all the girlie's say. :)

I should resize them i suppose. Gimmie a min.

Turned up on Sunday, some impressive 0-60 and 1/4 mile runs. Had alook round but only found you guys on the way out, but no one was around except for a few visitors looking at the S3s. impressive display by the way.

Once you get your ticket you have a nice long runway to the car park. I had a green A4 1.8 in front, when I start to catch him up, he decided to put hes foot down, if you had a blue S4 behind you and was pulling away from me, you had black smoke coming out when you raced off. (just to let you know). oh. and my excuse was I was running in the red, maybe next time.

Now that Supra had some bass, 6 big subs...

so when is the next meeting..?

Big thanks to Rich for sorting the club stand tickets, and it was good to meet a few new people and catch up with some of the others.

The show was alright, but I was expecting more. I also thought that the cars and stands were too spread out and that there weren't enough after market sale stands IMO.

Still got to edit the images, but here's one of mine for now :D

markbgtiinternational06_01.jpg

Role on E38 ;)

Had an enjoyable day. Plenty to see and some very tasty vehicles. Have to say that some of the most impressive cars were on display on the club stands rather than within the show itself.

Agree with Mark (good to have a chat with you at the end when we were the only two left!!) that it was a bit spread out and there could have been more trade and autojumble stands. All in all a very good day although a friend of ours who's Mk1 Golf Cab was in the show and shine didnt win a prize which was daylight robbery if you ask me.

Looking forward to a few more shows later this year, especially E38 (might take my Jetta to that one if its roadworthy by then) and Audi Int @ Combe.
Pics to follow.

wayy a picture of my car! Nice to meet you chris and glen.BTW is your car 320bhp as caney(tt) has been asking.