1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post great Mega Monday deals up here...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by warren_S5, Nov 28, 2011.

1. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

First one I've seen so far: LAMIN-X (at www.lamin-x.com)

Deal: 20% off all orders today

20% OFF CYBER MONDAY ONLY!

These holiday sales drive the Lamin-x Elves crazy, but for Cyber Monday ONLY we are offering 20% off on almost everything in our store! *Our headlight, tail light, or fog light covers, accessories are the perfectly priced gift! * Get something unique for yourself, friends, or family that you just can't get in big box stores. *You'll get more hugs and cheek kisses than you ever wanted. Just use this coupon code upon checking out: cyber20
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

Best Buy closing down sale...upto 50% of everything today onwards...?

I had a look earlier but the site was struggling with the traffic.
  3. Ads

Ads License to drive

I had a quick look too. It seems that the more expensive the item the less discount you get in terms of %. The 50% is only on CDs and DVDs and it looks like they are all out of stock.

I was interested in buying a TV stand (25% off of £40) which would've given me a £10 discount.
    BUT... whereas before you could collect it in-store, now its delivery only and their delivery charge is... yes you've guessed it.... £10!! :faint:

Ebuyer are doing a £1 clearance sale but can't even get on to the site. Managed to get on once but when I clicked on the clearance link it stopped working again.