Possibly selling the A4 black edition...

mojo555

Reaction score
Had my a4 black edition for 10 months now and i am really missing some power, soooo i think i am either going to contract hire or pcp for 2-2.5 years another S3 sportback....

so if anyone knows anyone who is after a low mileage (7300) mint example then get in touch...

just need to find one now.

136 diesel black edition avant
ibis white
leather & heated seats only options

If youre looking for a new Sportback, have a word with Hayley Keatinge at Harrogate Audi as she has access to some built cars and is currently offering some decent discounts too :) and im sure she would take your current car in p/x too :)

hayleykeatinge(at)sytner.co.uk

let her know Mr P passed on her details :)

Thanks ABYSS, i have spoken to and done a deal today with Hayley, thanks to you and PaulAr....

All of our S3's should be here around the same time...

Thanks ABYSS, i have spoken to and done a deal today with Hayley, thanks to you and PaulAr....

All of our S3's should be here around the same time...

what have you ordered? :)

Debating between 2 at the mo but probably Ibis S3 sportback black ed with sky roof...

I believe so dsg too i think...

sounds like you 2 are buying a pair of twins :)

I love white, but weve had too many white cars so this time its going to be rather "in ya face"..

I had an Ibis with Open sky, awesome looking car but ask me would i have another car with that roof - Not a chance.

The dealers couldn't stop it rattling, right above the drivers seat as well. They tried all sorts including fitting an entire new roof assembly none of which worked so I traded it.