1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Evo 10

imported_Rooney Oct 12, 2005

1. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

Check out this link!

Pics of the proposed Mitz Evo 10!

Link

2. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

What Username and password do we use ??

3. bah u need to log in !!!

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

There's a feature on it in Car Magazine, this month. Includes pics and all.

5. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

oh sorry, gimmie a min!

6. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

article with pics was in paper at wk end , or last weeks auto express it looks really good and with what audi are doing to the new tt ( this wks auto express ) might decide to get one as it looks stunning unlike the new BMW z4 tt, sorry the new audi tt ( youll understand when you see pics of the tt, AWFUL )

7. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

8. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

WOW LUSHIO, apparently though they need servicing every 4600 miles so i reckon would be really dear to run, but looks gorgeous

9. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

looks good - i get 5% discount as i work for a compan from the Mitsu group....still dont think it would pay for the servicing as you said hahahahah

would look great in deep blue met.

10. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

article i was reading said about the servicing intervals as its basically a rally car engine, is this true as every time i see it, like andy said on little britain " i want that one "

11. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

The silver one looked good in the 'mock up'............... but I'm not so sure now I've seen it in the flesh!
    I had a EVO VI a few years ago, the 'proper' EVO (like Tommi's) and yes servicing is every 4,500 Miles............. As I did over 20,000 miles a year I was on first name terms with the owner of Ralliart in Dudley!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

this is the number 1 Lancer site....

www.lancer-evo.net

12. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

An oil change is require every 4.5k miles, but these things go through brake disks and tyres like no tomorrow, nevermind the fuel consumption - 180 miles on one full tank of Optimax - and that was motorway driving lol.

13. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

Crikey i best think of something else