Poss car swap, Black 2004 A4 TDI Sport for petrol

Andy D

Reaction score
I've been thinking about changing my car, not really sure I want to go through the whole dealers ******** again about how their car identical to mine is worth 2k more just because they are a dealership and they are there to make a profit.

Iam cutting my weekly commute from 300 miles to 40 miles, on this note I've been thinking about changing my car as such a short commute really is missing the point of a diesel car.

I really need to stick to Audi as I have been completely smitten with my car since buying it and still look out the house window and think what a cracking car...lol.
It's only done 58k and has been serviced less than a month ago, the next service and two MOT's are already paid for throught the dealership and these are transferable.
I have fitted RS4 cab mirrors but still have the originals to replace them if needed.

Anyway, has anyone got the opposite idea and thinking about changing from petrol to diesel,

I don't think I could stretch to an S4 as far as running costs are concerned but anything up to 2.0T would be doable.

I don't want to part with any cash either and have an idea what my car is worth, it needs to be something that looks great too..

It might go up for sale in a month or two, I'm just seeing what kinda interest it gets here as it benefits all concerned to leave the greedy dealers out of the loop.

I think you need to put some sort of price to give people some ideas.

The car is obviously a B6 but people would need some idea of spec etc.

Good idea Andy.

it's A B6 2004 04 1.9TDI Sport 130bhp (6) manual (saloon)
Ebony black
full service history, Next service and two MOTs already paid for. free to next owner!
Front tyres have 500 miles wear and back tyres are evenly worn and have lots of tread.
RS4 matt finish mirrors fitted although I still have the original ones, ambient lighting also fitted.
S-line grill and door badges.
Factory gmbh body styling kit.
concert 2 stereo
front and rear electric windows
dual climate control.
front armrest
original 17" audi sport alloys
Absolutely sparkling glossy black paint which is accentuated by the original chrome trim around the side windows.
Aluminium fishscale dash inserts
rear passenger reading lights
alloy spare wheel.

That's all that comes to mind just now although I'm sure there's more.

As I said I'm not trading it in with a dealer as it's a great car and I'm not accepting their **** Turpin trade in prices.

TBH, I'm just interested if there is anyone who is looking for a diesel to get out of a 2.0T or similar.

As an estimate I reckon I'd be looking for a swap to the value of 10.700 - 11.000 Pounds

I don't want to be parting with any cash, really just after a straight swap or cash my way.

Here's a link to a few photos on another posthttp://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?p=516645#post516645