1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche cup rims.....what do you think to these beauties ;)

The Slug Mar 7, 2010

1. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Managed to get some sunshine today soo thought bugger it, get em on and shine up the motor, been about 3 months since it had a good clean as we've just hadn't had the weather......soo what do you think? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are mighty massive on the rears too, good job i got all my calculations on clearance bang on :p

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Finally got them on eh Rich? Fills arches nicely, would look even better if you lowered the beast. :cool:

3. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

it is lowered you cheeky sod lol...by 40mm to be exact :p

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Love that look :icon_thumright:

What offset are they? Or spacers?

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Seriously? I need a full side view pic please. :photo:

6. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

I used hub adaptors which effectively are spacers too as you can spec what spacing you require, if you want info I will post tonight. Regards to side on pic I'm sure I can get one done, but yes much lower and to be fare with the original wheels it did look lower, maybe cuz these wheels are bigger it's a bit deceptive? I love them anyways plus I wouldn't like to go any lower!!! Lol

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Mmmmmm sweet,much better than other Audis I've seen them on :eyebrows:

8. Riggaz_a3

Riggaz_a3 Member

Love these!! Want a set for my a3 how much are we talking and what size adapters????

Cheers pal, love the car!! ;)