1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Cayenne 18Z calipers, complete kit+discs & pads

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by reggieroo, Apr 30, 2012.

1. reggieroo

reggieroo Member

I have for sale a complete big brake kit using the 18z Porsche cayenne Brembo calipers. Everything inc to do the complete job from start to finish.

The calipers I have painted red in high temp paint with new Brembo decals. I have some brand new MTEC drilled & grooved black edition ML55 brake discs, some brand new EBC yellow stuff Porsche pads, new pad sensors & new pad fitting kit. Front RS4 braided hoses from MRC & the JHM bolt kit to fit the calipers that came from the U.S, these bolts can't be bought from anywhere else.

From all the research I have done this past month this upgrade will fit the B5 & this is the most common fitment, also seen them fitted to a B6 S4 & an 2.7 C5 A6. The only one they don't seem to fit is my C5 S6 due to the wider track same as RS6, hence the reason for sale.

I will get a pic on tomorrow.

£1250 delivered.