Porsche brakes on B6 A4?

JSWD32

Reaction score
Have just seen a complete set of 993 brakes, basically callipers/discs/pads front & rear and wondered if they would fit on a B6 Audi? Would you need to replace the servo?

regards

Jonathon

Do you know where you can get brackets to fit? And also will the discs go straight on? Of course they won't fit under the standard 16" rims so I would probably have to upgrade the alloys to 18's..

http://www.bira.org/ are a well known company who supply brackets, The Calipers will fit some 17`s but to be safe get 18`s.

Evoms may also have them- pic below is evom`s 996 brackets.

Not certain but pretty sure the servo should be ok, and the disk if are the usual 320mm ones should bolt on.

Ive been reading up on B5 though so look on ECStuning`s site as well as AW and AZ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

here are my 996 calipers with brackets involved in paper tape after being painted.

12.jpg

Have just seen a complete set of 993 brakes, basically callipers/discs/pads front & rear and wondered if they would fit on a B6 Audi? Would you need to replace the servo?

regards

Jonathon
yep better late than never but I can confirm that they fit - you need the s4 big brake bracket etc, but callipers, pads and discs from the 993 turbo fit almost perfectly (just need to shave a small amount of the calliper housing to fit under 17" 5 spoke sport alloys.