poppy burning *****

Because its in the news about the bombings and also you are saying bury your head in the sand and all will be well....crazy

The original poster commented on those idiots burning poppies, I said ignore them as all they want is a bit of media coverage. At what point in any of my posts have I mentioned that we should bury our heads in the sand and extremists will go away? And Ive not said anything about the tube bombings either...

Before this protest, had you ever heard of Muslims Against Crusades? Probably not. Do you think most Muslims in this country had ever heard of them? I personally wouldnt of thought so. But now they have had massive media coverage because 35 people from a population of about 1.5 million muslims held some stupid demonstration which was trying to stoke up trouble, so i stand by my original statement that these people are just trying to divide communities and cause trouble and its probably best to starve them of any attention and keep any media coverage to a minimium.

I'll make this my last post as anything ive typed so far you've taken totally out of context and I cant be ***** arguing...

The original poster commented on those idiots burning poppies, I said ignore them as all they want is a bit of media coverage. At what point in any of my posts have I mentioned that we should bury our heads in the sand and extremists will go away? And Ive not said anything about the tube bombings either...

Before this protest, had you ever heard of Muslims Against Crusades? Probably not. Do you think most Muslims in this country had ever heard of them? I personally wouldnt of thought so. But now they have had massive media coverage because 35 people from a population of about 1.5 million muslims held some stupid demonstration which was trying to stoke up trouble, so i stand by my original statement that these people are just trying to divide communities and cause trouble and its probably best to starve them of any attention and keep any media coverage to a minimium.

I'll make this my last post as anything ive typed so far you've taken totally out of context and I cant be ***** arguing...

:applaus:

If it helps open peoples eyes to the incompatibility of Islam with western democratic values........ All well and good!

You won't get a 'proper' condemnation of this from the MCB, or any other Muslim organisation,,,, they are literally ******* themselves laughing at the spineless cowards that 'run' this Country.......

I see your point on this but couldnt the same be said about alqaeda before 9/11 as from my understanding they were ignored before and look what happened there im not saying they could do the same but you never know. Its just my opinion. As for the edl what a bunch of tits they are they did a march where i live earlier this year and all they did was smash cars and shops up they can stick them on a boat and sink it along with the islamic extremists.

As a British Muslim I was shocked and horrified when I read this in the paper. These "Muslims" who carry out such acts are not following the religion, so I want just want to make it clear that we should look at the people doing the acts, rather than the race or religion. Anybody doing similar actions from any race or religion would be branded a tw*t regardless. As mentioned above by thorsy22, if an English guy attacks someone from a foreign descent it is silly and closed-minded to assume that race was the motive!

Agreed - the fools who did this feel that they represent muslims, I can say personally and from speaking to many family and friends, not one person agreed with their actions full stop. I also agree that the Muslim Council of GB should condemn this and represent the majority view - instead of saying nothing which can be seen as silent approval to others. They were quick to condemn the BNP (for the right reasons) but say nothing when something as degrading and hurtful as this is carried out - with the media attention it received there's no doubt that anybody could have ever missed it.

It also winds me up, when when some jobsworth decides that the word 'Christmas' is replaced with stupidity like 'Festive' or 'Winter'. I don't know of any muslim who is offended by the word Christmas. If these jobsworths 'think' it might offend others then they needs a slap IMO. It's more offending and embarrasing to people like me when this happens, you feel like you are in some way responsible for it despite never feeling any offence about the word 'Christmas' or anything associated with it.

The majority of adjustments made to the british way of life for the sake of 'possibly' upsetting another race is amazing - what's more amazing is that you never hear of any people actually complaining that it offends them, it gets adjusted regardless.

The people who are supposed to represent the majority of muslims (Muslim Council of GB etc) need to get off their backsides and start representing the majority view IMO, they also need reminding that they are religiously obliged to defend the country that they reside in, a fact that they seem to ignore / forget.

Rant over..... (for now)......

should be shot with heads on spikes outside of the houses of parliament. medievil style...