1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popped in to say hi to all!

zainster Aug 11, 2008

1. zainster

zainster New Member

I'm a newbie on here, just signed up. Heard this is a very helpful and knowledgeable site and one of the best if not the best audi site.

Haven't got an S3 yet but been actively looking for one the past couple of weeks. Hoping to get hold of an 8L S3, always wanted one but never panned out for me in the past and I ended with something else but this time I'm hoping I finally get one as I have always had a soft spot for them.

2. Andy_S3

Andy_S3 Member

Hi matey, welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the 8L section, loads of guys in there who really know their stuff-im not one of them btw :sm4: oh and excellent choice of car!!!

3. zainster

zainster New Member

Lol ... cheers mate, will defo be checking out what the experts have to say in the 8L section!

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Lots of good info on here and also you dont get flamed for asking questions like you do on some other sites. Welcome

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Welcome to the site dude

6. zainster

zainster New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Once I find that S3, no doubt the questions will start pouring in and it's good to know that there a friendly bunch here. Makes it easier to ask questions.

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome Zainster.