Poor starting when warm

Danny Jones

Reaction score
Hope someone can shed some light on this annoying issue that im having and hopefully cure it or im hoping someones experienced it and can tell me what the hell it is so i can get it sorted !!!
AUDI A4 1.9TDI (PD)
When the cars warm it starts playing up sometimes though not all the time.When its running and driving it actually runs sweet and ticks over sweet aswell But sometimes when i start it it struggles and cuts straight out and then try start again and it starts and shakes erratically as though its about to cut out but its also fighting to keep running at the same time and then ya hit the throttle and it dies , this can go on a few times and then it starts and runs fine ..Theres no engine management light on either during any of this !!! Please help guys

Welcome to Audi-sport.net, what year is your A4 please and I will move this thread to the correct section to get you advice. Enjoy the forum. ;) x

I'm pretty sure that's a b6 chassis. If your on the main forum page just scroll down to the a4 section there are sub sections within for different chassis's. I will move this :) x

scan it with vcds