1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Handling Audi A4 2.0 TDI

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by hussainshah, Feb 19, 2013.

1. hussainshah

hussainshah New Member

Hello,

Just joined up as was curious about an issue my car[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][/FONT][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] seems to have gotten.

Before the cold period we had the car drove and handled spot on, after the winter, the car seems to handle a lot worse and quite dangerous at times. I don't have any confidence in it. It seems very wolly and off balanced when at higher speeds.

The car is an Audi A4 B7 (05) 2.0 TDI 140 BHP with Multi-Tronic [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Gearbox[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

Does anyone know what could be causing this, it doesn't seem to shake at high speeds but has been harder to keep on a straight path.

Many Thanks,
    [​IMG]
  2. Darren198712

Darren198712 Member

snapped spring, worn ball joint's, worn track rod end, snapped ARB drop link, could be anything but without looking and checking your only guessing
  3. Steve220

Steve220 Member

Road salt can wear suspension components.
  4. hussainshah

hussainshah New Member

Thanks guys, will get my mechanic to check these :) will update to see whats causing the problem this weekend just in case someone else is having similar issues.