pond life pikeys stole my mirrors - help !

darko

Reaction score
last week some low lifes helped themselves to my mirrors - they removed them according to the Audi service manual by standing on the roof / windscreen and stamping down on them, nicely denting both doors.

having had to dig deep in my wallet to replace them i need a bit of help to fit the new ones - does anyone know how to access the mounting bolts inside the door pillar ?

yep - originals too, if anyone gets offered some in the west london area missing the part that attaches to the car please do the decent thing

...and shove em down their throat with the words 'mirror that @rsehole!'

On your question, I belive you can. Some guy on AS.NET resorted to armourcabling his new mirrors to the car so now one could nick his new set. If you check out the download for the A3 interior http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/macnee/home.htm you can see how to get to it.

Sorry to here that mate, same thing happened to me back in August. Where did you get your replacements? The garage that sorted my doors and replacements mirrors through insurance are still trying to get me a drivers side one to this day 9 weeks later. They reckon there is none in the country and they are on back order. Very frustrating:think:

they probally just weigh them in with the rest of the copper and alloy they have scanked from places.

gutted for you m8