Polo GTI MPG

I

imported_ianimms

Anyone got a Polo GTi that can tell me how many miles you get from a full tank? My other half bought one from new (2000 W reg), since then sold it got an S3 then sold that, and by chance bought her very same polo back again! Anyhoo she now reckons the petrol doesn't go as far?? Just wondered if anyone has some figures i can compare too please??

Can't remember off the top of my head but is it not because the S3 has such a big tank (62 litres) that going from this would definately make the polo seem as if it's not going as far as it used too!!!

No its not that, got around 260-280 out of the S3 but she seems sure she used to get about 350 from the polo on £35 full tank? Her mums got a polo Gti too but never fills the thing up so can't get an accurate idea from that!

That would seem a tad high for a fairly small tank on the polo. The best i have ever got out of my chipped 265bhp S3 is 345miles on a 62 litre tank (and thats not just driving like a fairy!!)

I think my girlfriend gets about 230-250 miles from a tank in her Polo GTi.

I get just over 300 miles out of a tank works out around 36mpg, driving like miss daisy I manged to get over 400 once although that was sitting mainly at 60.