1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POLL: Which Shocks - Bilstein VS Koni Ajustables

Discussion in 'Handling' started by XXX_18T, Jun 30, 2003.

1. XXX_18T

XXX_18T Member

[Jun 30, 2003]
    Just want ur opinions from people which have tried one or either of these shocks currently i have 50mm H&amp;R springs so tell me which is the best match and why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1056961727XXX 1.8T">

Which Shocks
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />H&amp;R (Bilstein) Shocks
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Koni Yellow Adjustables
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Jul 29, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Costa, me personally I'd go with Eibachs on Koni's, because of all the good things I hear about this combination. BUT I think that as you already have the H&amp;R springs it's better to go with the H&amp;R shocks which will be matched pretty well together.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually the H&amp;R Springs work better with the Koni Adjustable shocks, I'd also add the Eibach anti roll bars to that package, have tried various combinations now on the Golf and this seems to be the best by far so far! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Jul 31, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Wando said:
    Actually the H&amp;R Springs work better with the Koni Adjustable shocks, I'd also add the Eibach anti roll bars to that package, have tried various combinations now on the Golf and this seems to be the best by far so far! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif