1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

poll: FAO B5 owners with m3 spoilers

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by scrappydoo, Jul 4, 2003.

1. <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1097865101Yaseen">

Would you do this again?

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes,love the way it looks
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />No, looked better without
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Hi people, those of you with E46 lip spoilers, what do you think of them? Im considering one so comments would be welcome.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. excursion

excursion Member

4. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif reason why I asked this is ive read on various forums about people buying fitting them, then changing mind and selling them on.

Mark can I ask you to be more specific- if possible post pics of the one you had to demonstrate. From what ive seen from a4 pics -they look ace from back but not quite right from other angles.

Ive only ever seen for real on Bmw`s in moving traffic so also need to go take a proper look at one.

5. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

Magrah matey,

one thing to bear in mind is that the court should only be used as a last resort if you cannot resolve directly with the other party. So therefore starting writing to the council and escalating the hierarchy within it if you have to, keep copies of all correspondence sent and rec'd and logs of all verbal conversations. Then if you get no joy with them after say 2-3 attempts, politely write informing them that you are left with no choice but to take the matter to court. The courts like to hear this, you would be amazed at how peeved courts get at people wasting their time by using it as the first port of call.

The amount being claimed IIRC determines which court you have to apply to

See

http://www.compactlaw.co.uk/

Hope this helps!

Ta

6. Guest

Thanks Peter &amp; Sunil, Sunil I have done what you say and am up to assistant director level, I don;t think I can go any higher as this chap is in charge of Strategic planning for highways, he is getting back to me on Monday but that is the last straw after a lenghty exchange of calls and letter (all documented) of course. So as you say if they do not play ball next week then I don;t have any option.

If they new anything abou the law they would realise they do not have a leg to stand on.

7. got one on mine, i really like them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. RonsS4

RonsS4 New Member

I have one on my 2000 S4.. bought it on Ebay LOVE the way it looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2000 s4..APR chip, nuespeed cat back, k&amp;n, EVO diverters, kamie fron grill, eyebrow, mas 17" 5 spoke with pzero's, bilstien and ebachs, neuspeed short shift,

9. Cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Im definately getting one
    here are pics I have found on the car and without.

10. not a good pic but shows the general idea:

11. excursion

excursion Member

12. Nice site! coming along very well, your 1.8T was one nice motor, very interested to see what you do to the s4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

but few puzzling things- thought your rs4 replicas were Et35 and on the site you have praised highly the spoiler and its showing on your s4...

13. excursion

excursion Member

[ QUOTE ]
    kris_tdi said:
    that is exactly how i would like my a4, if only i had the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers, it was pretty phat. I'm trying to do something different with the S4 but so far the cash has gone mainly on performance parts. I'll finish it off next summer.

14. They do look good... much better than the big standard ones that were from Audi!

15. Picked one up off ebay today for the bargain price of £31 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

16. Be carefull with it, the ebay ones are normally not oem BMW ones- are replicas. They will look just as good as many people on AW have them but need more sanding etc so take time over it.

17. pics are a bit ****, but hey!