1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*POLL* Audi's latest designs

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Never_Follow, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Never_Follow

Never_Follow New Member

[Apr 16, 2004]
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1082143315Never Follow">

What are your feelings on Audi's latest designing? (As shown in the brand new Audi A6)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Amazing - The best styling to date!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Slightly better than past designs
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Eh, about the same
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Sort of a degradation
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Horrible! So d*mn ugly.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Nothing will ever beat the B5 chasis

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 16, 2004]
    Should have included a "Need more time to decide" option. From experience, the longer it takes me to make my mind up to a car's appearance, the more I like it when I do. Anyway, have only seen pictures so far.
  4. hamspeed

hamspeed New Member

[Apr 16, 2004]
    I believe the current A6 design to be absolutely the best looking car ever. I'm sorry to see the change, but, I to will probably grow ever fond of the new design over an extended period of time.
  5. s4enthusiast

s4enthusiast New Member

[Apr 20, 2004]
    The front end is more distinguished and seperates itself from the A4 line, which has always been an issue with Audi's. I believe the grille to be an upgrade and much more impressive looking. Don't think it could get much better. Audi definatly knows how to build an automobile.

Just my two cents...