1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polish in the Post!

odnet Mar 16, 2008

1. odnet

odnet newbie

Hi all,

Now firmly into S3 ownership, 1 month in, 2.5k on the clock!!.... still putting a big grin on my face when my right foot goes down :thumbsup:

just a quick post.... received this in the post yesterday:

[​IMG]

did everyone get sent this when they bought new cars!!??

...just having a watch of the dvd now!

cheers

ivan

2. Twizzler

Twizzler Active Member

Yep. I received one. I was really excited until I played it! Oh well.

3. odnet

odnet newbie

hahaha, glad i'm wasn't the only one with that reaction!! .... some actual polish would have been quite handy!! hey ho!......

4. PeterS

PeterS Member

We got one around 4 weeks after the A3 was delivered, but for the A4 (delivered around a month ago) I've had two so far!! The A4 Cab one is much better than the A3 one; IIRC the A3 one just had a series of informative (!) shots on the technological miracles of adjusting seats, mirrors, climate control etc :)

Peter

5. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

Yes got mine about 2 weeks ago and opened it up and was a bit disapointed to say the least. Did expect some wax at least and the cloth is cr*p for paint work. OK for interior though. Still haven't watched the cd yet ! Must get it out of the boot at some point !

Richard

6. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Haven't received mine yet, but only had my A3 2 weeks.

7. redbutcher

redbutcher Member

Had mine about month after the car arrived - the cloth is quite useful for keeping the dust off my PC :)

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

whats on it? I've never bothered playing mine

9. redbutcher

redbutcher Member

Nothing exciting - just bits from the Audi Channel according to the car you bought.

10. odnet

odnet newbie

...yeah, the bit i watched had trevor nelson driving round london in a blue s3...

the video would have much more entertaining if they'd filmed me having fun on some devon country roads earlier today!! I LOVE TURBO'S!!!! hehehehe

ivan