1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police Interceptors

LukeTripod87 Aug 1, 2011

1. LukeTripod87

LukeTripod87 Active Member

Did anyone see police interceptors the other day with the lambo kit car? I hate the mr2/355 kit cars as they can look so gash but i've gotta say that lambo replica did look rather tasty!

2. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Pics at all?

3. Ardz83

Ardz83 Member

Yeah I seen it. Looked ok.

4. LukeTripod87

No mate sorry!

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I saw it as well, was looking quite good to be honest, didnt for once think it was an MR2, i even googled it afterwards!!

I have seen the Ferrari kit alot around town, but never one of these....

6. LukeTripod87

7. Solly

Solly My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

yeah i saw that :D looked wicked tbh if i saw that come past me ther's no way i would tell it was a replica apart from the obv sound if he booted it :)

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I caught the last part of it and saw a Lambo being pulled, didn't realise it was a replica, I'd still roll in one!

9. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Wouldnt mind a trial run in one. Could be fun.

10. OxfordRich

OxfordRich Collecting Rings VCDS Map User

The brake discs always give replica's away. Plus the original glass with the old Reg No and dealer scrathed out :Flush:

11. nad

nad Member

It did look the part and would defo fool most people just like the traffic cops. You can see the video at the following link....

Episodes | Police Interceptors | Channel 5

Series 4 but can't remember which episode.

12. Scouse

Scouse LIVERPOOL

It actually does look good, but without the power and the right noise it would get laughed at really.

Oh and it's on Episode 7 at the end.