Police, camera, action

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
I was happily watching the above mentioned program last night up until after the adverts, why is it that after the ad break they feel the need to spend about 2 minutes going through what we've already watched previous to the ad break??

You spend 15 minutes watching the show then you get it all again in brief about 5 minutes later after the ads... do we really need that???

Seriously winds me up.....why why why do they do it :keule:

The American versions are even worse, with dozens of replays of the chase to the fake sound of tyre screeching (even on grass and gravel!).

I watch a program called American Chopper on Discovery Channel and it suffers really badly from the reminding you what happened before the ad break & also has "whats coming next" moments before the ads! I've resorted to recording the program rather than watching it in real time so I can skip forward through all the ads & crap reminders etc. An hour program actually gets cut down to about 30 mins now of actual normal program! Now thats really lazy production, and the uk is going the same way I think!

I agree totally, but the worst thing is when you are sitting with someone and they insist on watching the "whats coming next bit" Why wait to see that, are you not going to watch it anyway??!!??

Also Sky+ everything now, just so that we can forward throught the boring or slow bits...oh and if you want fake or annoying sound effects, have you ever watched an Indian soap opera??

You will have fun!!$%!!!!??!

Agree with what all has been said, i hate those programs..

That annoying yank that exaggerates eeeeverything. In this annoying accent trying to make everything so exciting, when it really isnt that great.

Dont get me started on english shows.

Agree with what all has been said, i hate those programs..

That annoying yank that exaggerates eeeeverything. In this annoying accent trying to make everything so exciting, when it really isnt that great.

Dont get me started on english shows.
Yeah the old yanks are a bit dramatic to say the least!!!!