Please Please Please Help

• Thread starter imported_ANNANBHOY
  • Start date
I

imported_ANNANBHOY

Hi folks, Im taking my car back to my dealers again tomorrow regarding rattling windows and also the "knocking noise" from the rear suspension.

They advised me that they are not aware of any problems and its already been in 3 times !

could you please give me your experiences of any of these problems so I can print this off and show them.

Many thanks

****** garages...
Can you not ask to take a mechanic for a drive ?
That's what I did about my rattle.
They can hardly deny it happens when it's demonstrated to them in your presence.

Blisters have a so called "quality control guy" who comes out for a test drive to see what the faults are etc.. But doesn't fuckkkkin quality control the blooody mess the YTS kids leave in the car tho, fukkinn noobs, Sorry rant over

I had a rattling window (near side) and rear dampers which mad a knocking noise. Both problems were fixed by my Audi dealer, as is to be expected.

pm me if you need my full name, adress, and the service manager of my dealer.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi folks, Im taking my car back to my dealers again tomorrow regarding rattling windows and also the "knocking noise" from the rear suspension.

They advised me that they are not aware of any problems and its already been in 3 times !

[/ QUOTE ]

Not aware? I don't see how when there was an Audi response to the knocking rear suspensions struts... mine were replaced FOC.

I went in with the car after three months saying about the knocking, they looked but couldn't find a fault. I thought it was just me, but a couple of weeks later they rang me up saying Audi had identified a possible fault and the rear suspension was to be replaced.

They never did fix the sodding rattle on the passenger door though - it's been in several times for it, been greased, had new rubber strips - nothing stops it. I'm forced to listen to my iPod at exceptionally high volumes now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

my rear shocks were replaced as well after rattling.

When i phoned them to say, i need my rear shocks changed ( its very common) they said " Why"

Cause loads of them rattle !!!

Dealer said to me they havent had that problem before - Yeah Right !!!