PLEASE HELP

I

imported_ANNANBHOY

Right I am thinking about getting a set of RS6 or RS6 stlye alloys for my car.

Should I get 17's or 18's and does anyone know where there are some good wheel & tyre deals ? nad what kinda prices am I looking at ?

cheers

What are they to go on?

Sport suspension?

Either way I would suggest going for 18s as you don't have the Sline suspension (otherwise the wheels would already be on it.)

Combination of 40 profile tyres and Sline suspension isn't to everyones taste, but Sport suspension should be fine.

18s all the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

ive got a 1.6 Special Edition, so guess it will just be normal suspension

Is that true Eeef? If so I'm goona get some 18's for mine!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

no idea as I have the s-line! But even after fitting slightly lower Eibach springs the ride is still decent. Even Claire loves the way the car rides.

J.

I beleive that the Sport ride is less harsh than the Sline so should be fine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I've got what I have, but it can get a bit tiresome when going over bumpy ground (my parents live on a farm)

I'm with Eeef on the S-line suspension, my parents don't live on a farm, but Gloucestershire roads come pretty close to a farm road/track! So the S-line suspension can get a little tiring after a while on long runs.

Pregnant wife not to keen on it either at the mo. Prefers to travel in her 206 Pug.

L8r

I think my Sports suspension (non-S line) on 17s is just marginally more rideable (if that's a word..) than my wife's Pug206. Wouldn't want it any harsher that's for sure. Much more comfortable than the lowered TT on 18s I had before tho.