Please help me locate this part/partnumber

neil o'donoghue

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife very kindly reversed our Audi A3 Sportback 2013, 2.0 Sport into a brick wall.
Attached photo shows the damage.
I have arranged for someone to repair the body work next week however he advised me that I would need to source the plastic part of the bumper myself as it will need replacing.

Can anyone advise on the part number that I am looking for or point me to someone where I can purchase 1.

Thank you very much

Neil

Attachments

• 20170505_094527.jpg
    20170505_094527.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
Any bodyshop worth their weight can fix that as it is, that's minor & I've seen far worse repaired without parts, unless this morning I'm being blind, which part is he referring too that needs replacing as I don't see the need?

He has said that the bumper and paint work will be absolutely fine to fix.
But said that the scuffed lower plastic part of the bumper, is it the diffuser? Will probably need replacing as there isn't much he can do to plastic.

If he checks the plastic type, he could plastic weld onto the damaged area, then shape etc.

Depends if the valance for that bumper is an insert or part of the mould, you'd have to check with Audi parts.

Hi,

My wife very kindly reversed our Audi A3 Sportback 2013, 2.0 Sport into a brick wall.
Attached photo shows the damage.
I have arranged for someone to repair the body work next week however he advised me that I would need to source the plastic part of the bumper myself as it will need replacing.

Can anyone advise on the part number that I am looking for or point me to someone where I can purchase 1.

Thank you very much

Neil
check out our parts request system for oem parts. Link below
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open