1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help....Do you know what these rims/alloys are ?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Technik, Sep 13, 2008.

  1. Technik

    Technik New Member

    Sep 13, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Hi all,

    I'm new to this site, just bought myself a nice 02 plate A3 sport and have had my eye on some rims for it in the near future.....only problem is, I've only seen them on 2 A3/S3's.

    They are originally made by porsche but cant for the life of me find them anywhere:search::keule: they're not split rims either like some similar ones on the market......does anyone know where I can get them from, or even what they are called?

    Thanks in advance for your help :sm4:
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

    to hide this advert.
  3. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

    Sep 4, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Can't tell you what exac rims it is you are after, but the Split Rim versions are made by RH, I think they come under the name 'Cuprads', not too sure if these are made by RH, and you will need hub adaptors to make them fit your car.

    Hope that helps.

Share This Page