1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please could some one tell me....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by themikeyboosh, Jan 25, 2012.

1. themikeyboosh

themikeyboosh Member

Which fuse is the tail light one, I think it's in the engine bay fuse box. Or a link to a diagram?

Thanks

2004 TDI
  2. themikeyboosh

themikeyboosh Member

I've managed to find my owners manual, and it's not listed in the diagram in there. I'm pulling my hair out, where is the fuse?!
  3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Inside the end of the dashboard on drivers side? Pull driver door WIDE open, then you can see dash end panel. Open end panel with flat ended screwdriver and turn panel round and 'should' have list of fuses
  4. themikeyboosh

themikeyboosh Member

I've looked there also but no joy. Is it listed as something other than tail light or rear light?
  5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not sure. Just checked my manual and no reference to rear lights. Rear brake lights are in by the battery fuse box (F29 from memory).

I'd suggest getting a powerful torch and checking the in car fuses (if you shine fuse right at end of each fuse) you may be able to see if any are blown. Pain, but it's better than guessing! Must be in different locations in each car if it's not listed specifically.
  6. themikeyboosh

themikeyboosh Member

Thanks for taking the time to check, appreciated.

I'll try that, thanks.