1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please comment on my dyno sheet

outlaw Jul 21, 2011

1. outlaw

outlaw New Member

hello guys ,
    i just got my dyno results in today of my GT28RS and i wanted to share with you.please tell me what you think.my car is audi a3 1.8T AGU.. by the way air temp was 33 degree celcius

specs:
    vems standalone ecu
    atp garrett gt28rs turbo (with internal WG) ,atp 3" downpipe,atp exhaust manifold
    3" exhaust (no cat,no middle silencer)
    FMIC
    bosch green top injectors
    bosch 4 bar fpr
    forge DV
    audi TT fuel pump
    ecs clutch kit stg 3
    vf engineering full set of engine mounts
    Aem water/methanol injection (%50,%50)
    Peloquins LSD
    Aem Tru-boost controller

Stock engine (stock head,stock intake manifold,stock cams,stock fuel rail etc...)
    pump gas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

330WHP
    370NM

my question is : when at WOT , turbo spools very well at 3500rpm and it peaks 1.7 bar (approx. 25psi) then it continues 1.4-1.3bar (18-20psi) till 6000rpm then it drops to 1.3-1.2 bar (18-17psi)...shortly it starts with 1.7bar (25psi) and finishes 1.3-1.2 bar (17-18psi)... is this normal for GT28RS ? is it possbile to hold the boost at 20psi till 7300RPM ?

thank you

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

Sounds pretty good to me man! How does it drive?

330whp equates to 350+ flywheel HP. Sounds very high for 440cc injectors!

3. outlaw

outlaw New Member

hey thank you for your respond , it feels pretty good while driving , before i purchase the Peloquins LSD, on 2nd gear pull wheels were spinning like crazy but after LSD, handling is dramatically improved.i highly recommend it for FWD cars..i will record a video soon and also i will share it here..you're right about 440cc injectors , duty cycle is %98-99 right now.when i am ready to upgrade my turbo with a bigger one , i'll get bigger injectors.

4. badger5

badger5 www.badger5.co.uk Site Sponsor

I think the 330atw figures are optomistic for the GT28RS.. what goes on at 4krpm tho... it looses it then starts pulling again?
    330-350flywheel figures is a more realistic power output for a GT28RS

High rpm, it will be out of puff. Whats the duty cycle being applied? max'd?

5. outlaw

outlaw New Member

yes you're right something happened at 4000rpm but i really dont know what it is , in my opinion when meth starts to spray afr gets too rich in that rpm. or maybe a timing pull but i have checked the logs and there s no timing pull as i saw.

6. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Isnt that torque graph a bit whacky?

Torque typically rises quickly to a peak early, holds steady for a while then tails off. Yours looks like a power graph.