1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play with my GoPro

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by IceHanger, May 23, 2013.

1. IceHanger

IceHanger Member

Had a brief play tonight with my GoPro, If you ever wondered what a standard S3 exhaust sounds like...

Standard Audi S3 exhaust - YouTube

Please excuse the nose lol
    Engine was nicely warmed up before this so was quiet surprised at the condensation lol
    All completed on a private stretch of tarmac.
    Was surprised how fruity it sounds on the overun

Enjoy
    Mr. B likes this.
  2. MBK

MBK Active Member

Ah Go Pro face, we all remember that from the earlier editions but your footage looks like Go Pro 3 - get the app and or wifi remote and you'll never have Go Pro face again!

Also you can trim them - the video, to take out the Go Pro Face, and nose hairs I mean!!

More usefully, I agree your S3 sounded good there, that is a good angle to capture the shot and sound.
    s3reptdi likes this.
  3. Mr. B

Mr. B English...not so good

Sound so nice
  4. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Ahh thats cool... I have a GP3 now and have been waiting for my mount adaptor.

Did you use the waterproof or skeleton back on that run?
  5. IceHanger

IceHanger Member

No mate it's just a GP2, need to have a proper play with editing software...and get my nose trimmed

Skeleton back....decided to risk the damp, could do with an external mic I think though the wind noise seems quiet bad.
    If I get the S4 I'm after I think I may have to visit the loo afterwards as it's going to sound epic!!!