1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plates & turbos

Oranoco Nov 8, 2012

1. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Was planning to change the car but in all honesty I like not being in debt. Thinking of putting an A4 *** plate on to hide the age a bit and going for a bigger turbo.

1. Would the plate look gimpy?

2. I have a set of C20 LET injectors available if needed but what and where for a turbo. Don't want to spend silly sums on it.

Cheers :)

2. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Sod the plate just stick with normal pressed ones it shows that an older car can still be practical and look better than a B6 any day lol

as for turbo it depends on your goal im sure aragorn will point out the S3/RS6 hybrid hes currently looking/in-process off doing.

id recommend the FT for price but then i wouldnt want you to have the same probs as me 10k later !!

And now my steering issues nay put off the turbo for another month or two :(

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I hope A4 plates are ok,LOL

4. SLineMK

SLineMK Member

Has anyone got any plates for sale looking for something unique but not stupidly expensive, been searching DVLA but can't come up with much

5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Well I may not have answered the turbo question but I now own a personal plate with A4 on it. Bit geeky but for £250 all in I can't moan. Even the missus grinned at the plate when I showed her it and she's not big on wasting money.

6. SLineMK

SLineMK Member

Come on what is it?