1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plastic engine/chassis under trays...anyone naked?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Molnboman, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

[Jun 27, 2013]
    Just curious to know if anyone is running their pride and joy naked underneath...without the under trays I mean. Mine's decided they no longer wished to live with me, last night on the Motorway at around 140kmh.....nearly sh@t myself! Need to order new ones and all the fasteners.....Happy days!

So, who is with and who is sans?

Cheers
    MM
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. mancdan

mancdan Member

[Jun 27, 2013]
    I have been naked for the last 18 months and had no problems so far (fingers crossed).
    They were fitted when I got the car and then a bit like you they decided to come off doing 70 mph on the motorway and be dragged along. I know what you mean about shatting yourself as the noise of under tray dragging on the road at speed is a bit alarming.
  4. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

[Jun 27, 2013]
    I know what you mean about shatting yourself as the noise of under tray dragging on the road at speed is a bit alarming.[/QUOTE]

I just had my brakes done and wheels back on etc and my auxilliary belt too....so when I heard bang bang bang at 140kmh....I feared the worst! Relieved that it was just the trays. One was split and knackered anyway so will get them fixed before the frost and snow arrives in August! hahaha

Cheers