1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pix of my S3

Nilz Feb 21, 2008

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

This is the first time I am posting pix, so i hope it works.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks
    Nilz

2. Sam-K

Sam-K Has a throbbing red german.

looks sweet mate! i'm undecided as to whether i like the wheels on it or not.. but they could do with some spacers especially on the rear!

Love that interior combo too!

3. S3 LTN

S3 LTN Guest

Same as mate... not too sure about them.

Great colour car will look even better...But just not those ones. Aint doing it any justice.

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Im not too keen on the wheels, but they are the ones that came with the car, ideally i would like to swap them for a set of the original Avus alloys....either as they are, or possibly anthracite

5. Sam-K

yeah, or go for the foolproof RSTTs! or reps! anthracite though would look wicked.

6. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

I like the wheels but could defo be improved on, the interior is pretty cool but a little to much for me

Nice car

7. klauster

klauster Well-Known Member

like the car fella, definitely dont like the alloys, I think there are much better ones that will suit the car

8. Ibzzzzz

Ibzzzzz Member

Very tidy example would love to own one exactly like that! however the wheels could be more lively! get the avus's off a S4 they would look shhwwwweeet 1" bigger!!

9. Sam-K

yeh second that, s4 avus!

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Clean car Nilz, is it me, or is there a part of grill missing on your front bumper?

I have some OE 17" Avus rims in my garage. :moa:

11. Ibzzzzz

Ibzzzzz Member

nice spot jojo! nilz looks like its been towed at sum point in its life and the plastic grill hasnt been put back.

12. Nilz

Cheers guys...the grill is missing, how close WERE you looking at the pix...lol

The previous owner says he has it so will just have to go and pick it up off him.....

Jo, come on then, PM me a deal on the wheels then......

13. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm keeping them wrapped up for a rainy day bud. :happy:

14. klauster

klauster Well-Known Member

15. jojo

16. Ian W

Ian W Active Member

Got a set of Orignals here mate with 4 mint Pirellis if your interested

17. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

I agree they look wicked on s3's

18. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

Looks good, i noticed the grill missing 2 :)

dont like the wheels tho, sorry mate