1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Rosso's

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by 1animal1, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Jan 7, 2010]
    ok, time to change these mofo's, i currently have two very decent rosso's, one **** Rosso and a virtually brand new budget....... my thoughts are to wack these two good rosso's on the back and buy two new ones for the front (legislation aside ;) - oh, 18" RSTT's btw ;)

I normally use camskill to price,but they dont seem to have these tyres... whats everyone else paid for these? and has anyone had any good/bad experiences

chars

Tim
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 31, 2015]

3. gez

gez S3 hunter

[Jan 8, 2010]
    Ive just bought a set of Rossos for my S3. are they good? how long do they last from your expeirence???
  4. 1animal1

[Jan 8, 2010]
    ones ive had seem ok, ive not really had much call for comparison yet..... cheapest ive found are via ahem...camskill who do them @ £100 per corner..... what did you pay? only asking cos the cheapest i can get them at will be the price i quote when bartering my local dealer down :)
  5. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

[Jan 8, 2010]
    If your paying about £100 a corner, may as well go for the goodyear eagle F1's!
  6. 1animal1

[Jan 8, 2010]
    well yeah but which are better...... fiiiiiiiiiiight

plus im only buying two fronts to match the remaining two Rosso's which have quite a lot left on them