1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Rosso's

1animal1 Jan 7, 2010

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

ok, time to change these mofo's, i currently have two very decent rosso's, one **** Rosso and a virtually brand new budget....... my thoughts are to wack these two good rosso's on the back and buy two new ones for the front (legislation aside ;) - oh, 18" RSTT's btw ;)

I normally use camskill to price,but they dont seem to have these tyres... whats everyone else paid for these? and has anyone had any good/bad experiences

chars

Tim

2. gez

gez S3 hunter

Ive just bought a set of Rossos for my S3. are they good? how long do they last from your expeirence???

3. 1animal1

ones ive had seem ok, ive not really had much call for comparison yet..... cheapest ive found are via ahem...camskill who do them @ £100 per corner..... what did you pay? only asking cos the cheapest i can get them at will be the price i quote when bartering my local dealer down :)

4. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

If your paying about £100 a corner, may as well go for the goodyear eagle F1's!

5. 1animal1

well yeah but which are better...... fiiiiiiiiiiight

plus im only buying two fronts to match the remaining two Rosso's which have quite a lot left on them