pipes under inlet manifold

possyoo

Reaction score
Audi s3 amk

i believe the pipes are pcv and some to do with brake booster or something, sure i seen a picture on here not long ago with part numbers.

if anybody knows where it is could they please link it to me

cheers

pipes.jpg

Credit to Tuffty.

There are also approx 3 vac pipes under the manifold too.

thanks for that lewis and thank you tuffty the picture from tps was really not that helpful at all

Its not really the guys fault at TPS I think as I was in the local dealer getting parts and was gonna order a new pipe like this but the slide was sooooo vague and nothing like the shape of the actual pipe. The only real way was to get the number from the pipe which I could not see at the time. Since then I think I am right in realising that these are removed by fitting a catch can so probably a better option for the money. Is that right guys?

Don't need to fit a catch can to bin this lot off but most people do this for completeness...

<tuffty/>

i know its not the guys fault at tps he has been more than helpful. just saying the picture they gave me (that they have to work with) was pretty shocking

Yup, thats Audi for you LOL. If you dont know exactly what you want then we aint gonna tell ya attitude :)