Pioneer sph da120

Zain Jawed

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have purchased the pioneer sph da120 Headunit with car play, I had been given a connects2 kit with it in order for the Headunit to work with my steering wheel controls, I have an Audi A3 8P 2007 s-line, below I will attach pictures of the current wiring kit (the connects 2) and also my standard audi double din Headunit which I believe has a quad lock adapter, I need a wire which will go from iso I think to quadlock, as well as support my cars factory amplifier

Below is the connects 2 kit;
Image1

Below is my current oem stock head unit which has a quadlock adaptor on the end;

Image2

Below is a picture of what i believe is the sort of harness i need in order for my iso connects2 to fit my (stock quadlock adapter, however this wire does not support my cars factory amplifier, can anyone recommend a harness which will fit as well as support my factory amplifier, or does using the connects2 support the factory amplifier? Also this wire requires to be connected to the fuse box, is this still required to be done whilst using the connects2 kit?

Cheers.
Image1 1