Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB

tab99_uk

Reaction score
im looking at getting this Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB after doing the double din conversion on my Audi a4 b6 what kind of wring harness will I need as I don't want to chop my existing wiring.

and has anyone else used this Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB player any good???\

thanks

Just fitted one into my C5 allroad and I love it, next plan is to fit a proper roof mount DAB aerial in place of the original (don't have dab at all yet) and a reverse camera for backing up and hitching up the caravan!

The unit has been great, Bluetooth connects quickly and every time without fail and the red colour matches the dash very well.

I got a harness to work with the full bose system and steering wheel controls from an eBay seller who was very helpful. If you want the details I will dig them out!

Yeah can u pm details please m8 thanks

Just fitted one into my C5 allroad and I love it, next plan is to fit a proper roof mount DAB aerial in place of the original (don't have dab at all yet) and a reverse camera for backing up and hitching up the caravan!

The unit has been great, Bluetooth connects quickly and every time without fail and the red colour matches the dash very well.

I got a harness to work with the full bose system and steering wheel controls from an eBay seller who was very helpful. If you want the details I will dig them out!