1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pig or Sheep

necroeire Apr 27, 2005

1. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm, his wife is lying in bed reading.
    Man says, "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache."

Wife replies, "I think you'll find, that is a sheep."

Man replies, "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

2. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Class!

3. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

5. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

superb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

6. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Class......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Excellent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

8. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Brill mate !

9. tennisguy

tennisguy Member

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif