pictures needed

james0808

Reaction score
Im going to change my suspension springs as my car is lower at the front.Can people please post a picture of their A4(prefer tdi 130) and let me know what suspension springs they have.

Checked all the part numbers and i have the right springs,They said the A4 is about 10mm higher at the back.Anyone lowered their A4 and found this?Any variant.

alot of springs seem to lower the front more than the rear!!, cant think why it screws up the handlin a fair bit

a mate just fitted some "koni" 1's and we asked if they were faulty due to how little the rear dropped?? front is spot on but its ar$e up now

I had that with the koni's too,changed them and its still the same.Im thinking about GMAX,H&R or EIBACH.

Hello mate, mine was lowered by 20mm by Audi when purchased on Audis sport suspension

I have now replaced those springs with Eibach Sportline springs and is now sitting about 35-40mm lower than your standard ride height, on a flat road i find the car sits pretty much even all round, if anything i would say the rear is slightly higher than the front by about 10mm max.

the handling has been improved by a great deal, and in comparison i have not comprimised the comfort, as suprisingly it feels better than it did when i had the Audi sport springs on!