picture request, milltek tail pipes

jungleman

Reaction score
hey guys

in the next week or so im going to be getting a milltk non res system fitted to my car, but ive got the decision of the specials or jet tips
ive seen what they look like on the milltek website but does anyone have photos of what they look like on their car so i can get a real life idea before i put my order in

cheers in advance :thumbsup:

paolo

27080_385737595744_165962935744_3877370_2911848_n.jpg

Matts are Jet?

cheers for that guys... N8 think those ones are the specials
whats the thread u got that from as ive seen that pic on here before haha

haha
ill do the same see what i come up with
is his username matt or something else?

Hi there, the Milltek is a great sounding, looking and high quality system - you'll love it! I have a bespoke Milltek system made and fitted at their HQ in Derby - here are some pictures:

SNC00597.jpg

PICT1543.jpg

A4_Cab_MTK_System_1_wm.jpg

A4_Cab_MTK_System_2_wm.jpg

looks stunning!!
id love to have a custom system made, but pennies are tight so i have to pick and choose what i can put on the car, even tho this is already a bit of a splash of cash haha

The exhaust tips on the C8 MDA look superb. What are the chances of Milltek being able to supply them as a bolt on to replace the standard rusty chrome tips?

The exhaust tips on the C8 MDA look superb. What are the chances of Milltek being able to supply them as a bolt on to replace the standard rusty chrome tips?

the Larkspeed website says that they will supply the individual parts. I think the part code is - MSAU252/1 Tailpipe Assembly (Twin 76.2mm Jet), I took this from another website, it refers to the 3.2 Quattro system.

Link to Larkspeed: -

Milltek Cat-Back System for Audi - larkspeed.com

Col

Drop me your number mate and I'll send you a pic of special tips on my s3 mate.
And how's the evoms mate

cool will send it over to you now
its amazing, am totally addicted to the noise!! i have a feeling it will be the same when i get the milltek on as well

It'll sound even better once your Milltek is on, adding a less restrictive downpipe also alters the sound from the intake a bit!
You'll grow fond of tunnels :)

haha im sure i will!
i used to love them in my old alfa, be good to have an exhaust note back with a good induction roar :)
can see me going through thanks of v-power very fast haha