Picture of MY S3.....LOVELY.

myrichdad

Reaction score
Website
www.4yourfreepack.com
Hi, just a picture from the other weekend, now you guys have helped me figure out how to post it.

I'll post more when I figure out how you get photoshop? or is there another program I can get FREE to take out the reg plate?

IMG_0141.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looking good mate.

I use Paint Shop Pro, got it free many years back from a computer mag, it does all I need (because I don't do alot).

If you're struggling email over the pics and I'll take the plate out for you if you like?

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
looks lovely. where can i get some wheels like that? i want some for my 1.8T. cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

The trading post has a set for sale here.

Bearing in mind they are probably OEM, I personally think that's a good price.

Kev.

I have a set in great nick with 4 nearly new P6000 tyres for £300 + delivery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. I think she is gorgeous, but I would wouldn't I !!! Will try and get paintshop or something of the net tonight. Then I'll post some more.

Kev.

finally, Isorted myself out! More Piccys...
img_0151noreg.jpg

[image]ttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/myrichdad/img_0146noreg.jpg[/image]
img_0145noreg.jpg

the fleet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
IMG_0163.jpg

nice pics mate, and i got a copy of photo$hop CS2 for u anytime!

sorry its not audi related. but i've seen so many of those adds in cars, papers etc about an extra income... do u run that sort of business or do it yourself? just wondering if it actually works...lol

[ QUOTE ]
sorry its not audi related. but i've seen so many of those adds in cars, papers etc about an extra income... do u run that sort of business or do it yourself? just wondering if it actually works...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

He's driving an S3, so must be good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick Answer Yes - And it does work S3 is as a result, in fact so is Mini and 205 GTI. We were driving 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif old peugeots before hand. We've also been treated to free trips to Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Sydney with the company. BUT you have to work. No freebies, you can't watch telly and make money.....

Anyway if you would like to know more we have an information pack and DVD/video that will show you how it works. PM me your address and I'll send the stuff out. Nothing on electronic version to look at but you can also leave your details on the website if you'd prefer. see below.

Be glad to help the audi-sport crew to make their fortunes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kev.